Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

James is shooting the worst in the NBA outside the paint...worse than Kobe

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

As I predicted......stick a fork in him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/has-lebron-james-lost-his-shot/ar-BBo5yWK

There have been over the last five years two or three players who have been playing better, and he is now on the downward slide and still is playing 36 minutes and throwing bricks.....and coaching.

Now Curry misses a game and they lose.....I remember last year when Kobe got upset that he was not ranked in the top ten players......and then this year he proved he is not in the top fifty.

2seaoat

I just love NBA basketball. I will take it over all other sports. Tonight I am watching the knicks vs Bulls and I am amazed how Phil Jackson was able to draft this 73" kid out of Europe who is as good of a rookie as I have ever seen. He plays defense, he can drive the basket, post up, and is the best shooting big man I have seen since Dirk. NY is only going to get better this year. Kudoos to Jackson for taking all the chit in drafting this kid.....there is a reason he has all those rings.

2seaoat

The Bulls were simply out of their minds on threes, but let me be the first to say that Phil Jacksons knicks are going to be a very good team next year. Anthony is remarkable and the rookie.....wow.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:As I predicted......stick a fork in him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/has-lebron-james-lost-his-shot/ar-BBo5yWK

There have been over the last five years two or three players who have been playing better, and he is now on the downward slide and still is playing 36 minutes and throwing bricks.....and coaching.

Now Curry misses a game and they lose.....I remember last year when Kobe got upset that he was not ranked in the top ten players......and then this year he proved he is not in the top fifty.

Getting older.....

2seaoat

Getting older.....

That is part of it, but I think the Cavs offense is more of it. People do not move and the spacing is awful. Kevin Love disappears the fourth quarter. I think he needs to take two weeks off and rest and let the cavs play without him. I watched the Bulls bench who were all twenty to twenty five year old kids just destroy the knicks with constant movement and cutting, passing, and stellar defense. I just do not get a sense of team out of the Cavs. It is individual play, and it is usually James saving the day. They need to play team ball if they are going anywhere and if James is going to be a contributor this year. Kobe really thought he was top ten last year and was insulted that Basketball experts did not have him in the top ten......sometimes the player is the last to know, but I sensed when James skipped the Miami game he has come to the realization that Golden State and other teams just will not allow him to get another ring.......kind of sad but all great players must come to an end.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Getting older.....

That is part of it, but I think the Cavs offense is more of it.  People do not move and the spacing is awful.  Kevin Love disappears the fourth quarter.  I think he needs to take two weeks off and rest and let the cavs play without him.  I watched the Bulls bench who were all twenty to twenty five year old kids just destroy the knicks with constant  movement and cutting, passing, and stellar defense.   I just do not get a sense of team out of the Cavs.  It is individual play, and it is usually James saving the day.  They need to play team ball if they are going anywhere and if James is going to be a contributor this year.  Kobe really thought he was top ten last year and was insulted that Basketball experts did not have him in the top ten......sometimes the player is the last to know, but I sensed when James skipped the Miami game he has come to the realization that Golden State and other teams just will not allow him to get another ring.......kind of sad but all great players must come to an end.

James is obviously coaching himself.  Never should a franchise play a player, as important as James, to the point he has to take a week off to recuperate.

2seaoat

I just saw Jimmy Butler break Michael Jordan's 1/2 scoring record with 41 points in a half. He got elbowed in the mouth and sat the second quarter and got stitches and came back piszed off. It was not his offense which impressed me but his attacking defense which brought the Bulls back from a fifteen point deficit. I feel honored to have seen this effort. He is top three defensive player in the NBA right now and he keeps getting better. The Bulls showed some heart today against a good Toronto team.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I just saw Jimmy Butler break Michael Jordan's 1/2 scoring record with 41 points in a half.  He got elbowed in the mouth and sat the second quarter and got stitches and came back piszed off.  It was not his offense which impressed me but his attacking defense which brought the Bulls back from a fifteen point deficit.   I feel honored to have seen this effort.  He is top three defensive player in the NBA right now and he keeps getting better.  The Bulls showed some heart today against a good Toronto team.

Too bad he was injured....

2seaoat

Too bad he was injured....

He was defending the basket with a strong stop when the Toronto player reared back and with a full momentum elbow into Butler's face and the basket goes in and Butler was bleeding profusely from the mouth. They took about five minutes to clean up the blood, and all the while he had the towel on his mouth he was chewing out the refs for missing the call. He got stitches and came back like a crazed man. He just kept driving the basket and drawing contact....shooting threes.....rebounding.....stealing the ball......he is one player I do not think you want to pisz off. He is always a quiet kid who is very respectful of opposing players, but he was angry on that elbow, and he sent a clear message. I have not seen a bull play like that since Jordan. He currently leads the NBA in consecutive games with a steal. I love the intensity he brings to the game and his selfless play. He is doing this with Rose and Noah hurt. It simply was amazing.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Too bad he was injured....

He was defending the basket with a strong stop when the Toronto player reared back and with a full momentum elbow into Butler's face and the basket goes in and Butler was bleeding profusely from the mouth.  They took about five minutes to clean up the blood, and all the while he had the towel on his mouth he was chewing out the refs for missing the call.  He got stitches and came back like a crazed man.  He just kept driving the basket and drawing contact....shooting threes.....rebounding.....stealing the ball......he is one player I do not think you want to pisz off.   He is always a quiet kid who is very respectful of opposing players, but he was angry on that elbow, and he sent a clear message.   I have not seen a bull play like that since Jordan.  He currently leads the NBA in consecutive games with a steal.   I love the intensity he brings to the game and his selfless play.  He is doing this with Rose and Noah hurt.  It simply was amazing.

Good grief.

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/butler-tops-jordans-bulls-record-with-40-points-in-half/ar-AAgjh32

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum