Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Orleans to remove all of it's Robert E Lee and other Confederate statutes

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:"Of course the South was angry over the fugitive slave laws, but that affected less than three percent of the population in the South. The severe tariff laws affected all Southerners. The 10th Amendment states: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." This amendment was the basis of the doctrine of states' rights that became the antebellum rallying cry of the Southern states, which sought to restrict the ever-growing powers of the federal government. The principle of states' rights and state sovereignty eventually led the Southern states to secede from the central government that they believed had failed to honor the covenant that had originally bound the states together."

It is also significant to note that not one Confederate leader was ever brought to trial for treason.

No it's not.

"Malice toward none" was a critical principle for Lincoln after the war.

Too bad it didn't work out for him personally.

Lincoln was a terrorist leader....not sorry...

2seaoat

It is also significant to note that not one Confederate leader was ever brought to trial for treason.

Half million Americans died from terrorists actions and I agree there should have been trials and punishment for the traitors. It probably would have stopped the century of horrors former slaves had to endure.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You dumbasses have no idea what sovereignty is...that is the word that determines who the terrorists were....the central government had no authority to attack a sovereign state....just like it did Iraq...hard to break old empirical habits...

2seaoat

Lincoln won, our nation survived the terrorist attack, and many rate Lincoln as our greatest President. I do. Sorry, you are lost in a world where your silly ideas gain no traction as the final splinters of hate and prejudice will be buried with this generation. Sorry for you because all that hate and frustration is no way to go through life. America is great, and former slaves are finding success in America. Instead of celebrating the same........well......again......I feel sorry for you.

2seaoat

You dumbasses have no idea what sovereignty is.

I do not need to know.....the Supreme Court tells me the same.....not somebody on the internet who thinks he understands. America is great. The terrorist lost, and the evil institution was terminated by the grace of God.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:That reminds me of something.  Does anyone here remember "Amway" (the poster).
He said there is a special place in hell for anyone who does not serve his country.
I asked him "does that apply to the enemy too?"  He said "damn right it does".

So to be clear,  Amway was telling us that the German citizens who refused to fight for Hitler "had a special place in hell reserved for them".
Has to be the sickest thing anyone's ever said on these forums.

And how is your Amway sock, and what they posted, relevant?

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Oh, there has been change.

When the history is written, he will be acknowledged as the most effective POTUS of any of our lifetimes.

Agree with him or not, he has a mountain of achievements.

The only thing that's done is your retrograde agenda.

Not sorry.

True indeed, semi-retired President Obama has the been the most effective President of the United States in denigrating our image in the world, our status in the world, our leadership of the world and putting more people into poverty and living on welfare than any other president. He has also divided our country more than any other president in modern history.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Lincoln won, our nation survived the terrorist attack, and many rate Lincoln as our greatest President. I do.  Sorry, you are lost in a world where your silly ideas gain no traction as the final splinters of hate and prejudice will be buried with this generation.  Sorry for you because all that hate and frustration is no way to go through life.  America is great, and former slaves are finding success in America.  Instead of celebrating the same........well......again......I feel sorry for you.

America is heading in the toilet of diversity by design.....Flooding it with unassimilateable immigrants is a receipt for internal turmoil and an ultimate police state. It won't be America in a few years it will be a bastardized version of Mexico and the middle east with a smelly 3rd world appearance...so feel sorry for your grand kids they will bear the brunt of your asinine progressive foolishness and guilt for undeserved blessings given to you by far better men......

2seaoat

If Pace is an example of your refuge.....please...invite more immigrants and continue to make America great....dullards never made this nation great.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Maybe your kids can live in castles like the ancients were forced into by marauding Muslim pirates roaming the land..

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Maybe your kids can live in castles like the ancients did due to marauding Muslim pirates roaming the land..

Your home grown hysterical paranoia is a much greater threat to the Republic than any immigrant or refugee.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Maybe your kids can live in castles like the ancients did due to marauding Muslim pirates roaming the land..

Your home grown hysterical paranoia is a much greater threat to the Republic than any immigrant or refugee.

By what idiotic measure do you come to that conclusion? I look at history and don't want to repeat it...you foolishly blunder around full of white guilt and misplaced emotions. If anyone is unstable it's you...

2seaoat

Come on T.....really.....you have more sense than to be afraid of Muslims. I can see you going to camp fema in a bee keeper suit....really?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Come on T.....really.....you have more sense than to be afraid of Muslims.  I can see you going to camp fema in a bee keeper suit....really?

I am not afraid of Muslims I DETEST their perverted lifestyle and don't want my grandchildren raped or mutilated by a system that should have died out long ago if it wasn't held together by the iron fist of fear. Cutting off hands, heads, noses, acid in women's faces, honor killing, genital mutilation, murder.....and rape rape rape...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

By what idiotic measure do you come to that conclusion? I look at history and don't want to repeat it...you foolishly blunder around full of white guilt and misplaced emotions. If anyone is unstable it's you...

Yah, ...

I'm the one scared of my fellow man, denying science, with a hidden bunker of seeds and guns.

When you walk like a crank, and talk like a crank, well ...

... maybe the bilderbergs are conspiring against you.

Rolling Eyes

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Yah, ...

I'm the one scared of my fellow man, denying science, with a hidden bunker of seeds and guns.

Rolling Eyes

I live in a house in a normal neighborhood and I love science, so I guess you must be thinking of someone else...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Yah, ...

Rolling Eyes

I live in a house in a normal neighborhood and I love science, so I guess you must be thinking of someone else...

Excellent.

Easy pickings.

I can assure you, your FEMA tent will be very comfortable.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Yah, ...

Rolling Eyes

Excellent.

Easy pickings.

I can assure you, your FEMA tent will be very comfortable.

at least till guillotine time...amirite ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum