Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What perversion makes not killing innocent civilians wimpy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Poor weak scared folks trying to be manipulated by the MIC which wants more guns, bombs, and equipment to be sold.....so not killing innocents now has become a sign of the wimp. A strong leader knows the distinction. Thank you President Obama for keeping your promise despite the manipulated propaganda and the weak and scared Americans who buy into murder of innocent civilians. The Sybil effect around this forum is amazing. People claiming to have morality, have NO problem killing civilians. To what end? To kill an idea? An idea which is fed by more butchering of innocent civilians. It is time for moral grown ups to keep their eye on the road and run this nation into the ditch again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

praise OBAMA...

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/07/29/obama-defends-killing-civilians-when-the-u-s-is-doing-the-killing/#

Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International issued a pair of reports in October fiercely criticizing the secrecy that shrouds the administration’s drone program, and calling for investigations into the deaths of drone victims with no apparent connection to terrorism. In Pakistan alone, TBIJ estimates, between 416 and 951 civilians, including 168 to 200 children, have been killed.

Every single justification Obama gives for killing civilians applies to Israel. With one major difference: he is killing people a half a world away.

Israelis all live at the front, under direct, immediate threat – less than two minutes away from possibly being killed, day in and day out. Nothing theoretical or indirect about it. Israelis would gladly trade places with Americans to have enemies thousands of miles away.

But they aren’t allowed to eliminate the threat, according to Obama – even when the threat is more immediate, more concrete, more real, and the actions needed are far more clear and direct.

Someone should ask Obama why his critics aren’t allowed to be “sanctimonious” about the difficulty of waging a war without civilian casualties – but he is.

2seaoat

As long as we stay in the Middle East we kill innocents. President Reagan had no qualms about being called a wimp. He cut and run and made the right decision. President Obama is trying to stay on the high wire making everybody safe, but not buying into expanding our excursion into the middle east. He needs to his last year leave the middle east. The Saudis, Israelis, MIC, Turkey, and ISIS all want us to stay. Bad things will happen, but leaving entirely is a better thing, despite the hysterics of the news media and talking heads....we still average one innocent American a week being murdered by criminals....it is time for common sense, courage, and a better future for this nation.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You are just another Obama worshiping hypocrite....go ahead revel in it...it's okay when people like you do it...

2seaoat

Sybil, I cannot keep up with you. I have never changed my opinion in ten years. We need to get out of the middle east. If Obama cannot do it, I pray that the next President can. It is that simple. Moral people do not need to play Sybil or pretend to be something they are not. You cannot have it both ways. Morality matters. We need to get out of the middle east.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right Mr. "I'm a republican"...who's Sybil ? Look in a mirror Mr. living a lie..

2seaoat

Right Mr. "I'm a republican"...who's Sybil ? Look in a mirror Mr. living a lie..

I have never pulled a democrat primary ballot. Never. I started working for the Republican Party in 1964 going door to door for Goldwater and my mother was always a precinct committee woman. I am an Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Barry Goldwater Republican. I am not a dixiecrat or part of the current Republican Party facism. You have found a home. My faction will win.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Right Mr. "I'm a republican"...who's Sybil ? Look in a mirror Mr. living a lie..

I have never pulled a democrat primary ballot.  Never.   I started working for the Republican Party in 1964 going door to door for Goldwater and my mother was always a precinct committee woman.  I am an Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Barry Goldwater Republican.  I am not a dixiecrat or part of the current Republican Party facism.  You have found a home.   My faction will win.

And America will lose it all....

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Poor weak scared folks trying to be manipulated by the MIC which wants more guns, bombs, and equipment to be sold.....so not killing innocents now has become a sign of the wimp.   A strong leader knows the distinction.  Thank you President Obama for keeping your promise despite the manipulated propaganda and the weak and scared Americans who buy into murder of innocent civilians.  The Sybil effect around this forum is amazing.  People claiming to have morality, have NO problem killing civilians.   To what end?  To kill an idea?  An idea which is fed by more butchering of innocent civilians.  It is time for moral grown ups to keep their eye on the road and run this nation into the ditch again.

How do you WIN a war?

2seaoat wrote:Sybil, I cannot keep up with you. I have never changed my opinion in ten years. We need to get out of the middle east. If Obama cannot do it, I pray that the next President can. It is that simple. Moral people do not need to play Sybil or pretend to be something they are not. You cannot have it both ways. Morality matters. We need to get out of the middle east.

Hillary will not do it... period.

2seaoat

How do you WIN a war?

By having the sense to know the difference between the criminal justice systems around the world dealing with criminal conspiracies, and the limitations of engaging military to become a criminal enforcement agency. You win by understanding that distinction and applying military assets and war for those appropriate realities. There is no need for America to be involved in a war in the middle east. There is a huge need to apply all criminal justice assets to attack the criminal conspiracies which exists in this world.

A war would be shock and awe... sweep in and decapitate the ability to organize and implement. What obama is doing is useless and derelict. He needs to pull out... I'm sure he has more social engineering to do.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:How do you WIN a war?

By having the sense to know the difference between the criminal justice systems around the world dealing with criminal conspiracies, and the limitations of engaging military to become a criminal enforcement agency.   You win by understanding that distinction and applying military assets and war for those appropriate realities.   There is no need for America to be involved in a war in the middle east.   There is a huge need to apply all criminal justice assets to attack the criminal conspiracies which exists in this world.

It is not a holdup of a convenience store.

Perhaps you did not notice but these people have declared WAR on us and are using military weapons to acquire land in and people in several countries.

They have also reached out with their terrorism to Fort Hood, a Russian airliner, the Boston Marathon, a massive, coordinated attack in Paris along with a huge attack in San Bernardino California.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle......you compared the current situation to world war 2. I thought you popped a gasket making that comparison, but I promised not to discuss your father's sacrifices defending this country in the battle of the bulge, but do you realize that the invasion at Normandy Over 425,000 Allied and German troops were killed, wounded or went missing during the Battle of Normandy. It would take ten thousand years for our losses from terrorist to match that one battle. War is the last resort. Not a profit center for your buds in MIC. If Israel wants to declare a military war in the middle east, we can support our ally, but to initiate a war on behalf of Saudi Arabia when those people have foreign indentured servants to do their laundry.....nope....not one more American kid is going to go to war for these folks.....Our criminal justice system will punish the criminals. Plain and simple......you need to understand war before you fantasize about more profits for MIC.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Sybil, I cannot keep up with you.  I have never changed my opinion in ten years.  We need to get out of the middle east.  If Obama cannot do it, I pray that the next President can.  It is that simple.  Moral people do not need to play Sybil or pretend to be something they are not.   You cannot have it both ways.  Morality matters.  We need to get out of the middle east.

So you have refused to learn from what happened when semi-retired President Obama went against all his military advisers, after he declared victory in Iran and created a vacuum. I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

What will happen should we create an even larger vacuum?

You're still a far better foil than Wordslinger although he is working on his technique.

2seaoat

There is no vacuum in the Middle East which needs to be filled by America. It is President Obama who promised the American people he would remove our military from the middle east. He has done a very good job of the same with tacit resistance from the Saudis and Israelis from our removal in the middle east. There is natural tensions in the middle east which the two armies of Israel and the Saudis can handle. President Obama was elected based on those promises. Your candidates lost because of your myopic misunderstanding of foreign affairs and how the world works. One American dying a week from terrorists which is less than dies from bee stings makes you look like a scared frightened child running away from the bogey man, or you are complicit in the shady attempts to fool Americans and reintroduce American troops in the middle east.....either way, you have proven to be clueless.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle......you compared the current situation to world war 2.  I thought you popped a gasket making that comparison, but I promised not to discuss your father's sacrifices defending this country in the battle of the bulge, but do you realize that the invasion at Normandy Over 425,000 Allied and German troops were killed, wounded or went missing during the Battle of Normandy.  It would take ten thousand years for our losses from terrorist to match that one battle.   War is the last resort.  Not a profit center for your buds in MIC.  If Israel wants to declare a military war in the middle east, we can support our ally, but to initiate a war on behalf of Saudi Arabia when those people have foreign indentured servants to do their laundry.....nope....not one more American kid is going to go to war for these folks.....Our criminal justice system will punish the criminals.  Plain and simple......you need to understand war before you fantasize about more profits for MIC.

What perversion makes not killing innocent civilians wimpy 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

2seaoat

There is no military war necessary in the middle east which is lead by America. If the French, Russians and others want to fight the creation of Israel and Saudi Arabia, that is their choice, but the Shia and Sunni historical conflicts will not be solved by American kids being maimed and killed with the count now over 30k and six trillion dollars. How stupid do you think America has become?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum