Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is Your Favorite Christmas Tune?

+6
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
boards of FL
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Here's mine:

My wife has been streaming the Carpenter's Christmas album from Amazon Prime this afternoon. Karen Carpenter had a magical voice, and I wish she was still with us. This song knocks the Scrooge out of me every year.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat

In two weeks our small town we will sing traditional Christmas carols in this small historical church built in 1840, and I am never more happy sharing my neighbors fellowship celebrating the spirit of the season. It is a moving experience, and I cannot sing a lick. Sixty people in a very small town being thankful for the joy of the season.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/10/2015, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Oh Holy, Night

Sal

Sal

dumpcare

Oh Holy Night.

Markle

Markle

Back in 2002 my wife and I visited relatives in Salt Lake City.  We were blessed to be able to see a Christmas performance of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  It was thrilling beyond words.

Here in Tallahassee the First Presbyterian Church on Meridian Road has a sing along of selected pieces from Handel's Messiah.  They have one of our community choirs and our community orchestra.  If you don't have your own copy of the score, you may rent or buy one.  Then you are seated according to your voice.  It is so exciting, I go every year.

For PPACA

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:Oh Holy, Night

That is another one of my faves.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

This is not my favorite but it's an 80s song, 80s video, 80s hair... Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Oh Holy, Night

That is another one of my faves.
Especially when the singer can hit the high notes.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:Back in 2002 my wife and I visited relatives in Salt Lake City.  We were blessed to be able to see a Christmas performance of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  It was thrilling beyond words.

Here in Tallahassee the First Presbyterian Church on Meridian Road has a sing along of selected pieces from Handel's Messiah.  They have one of our community choirs and our community orchestra.  If you don't have your own copy of the score, you may rent or buy one.  Then you are seated according to your voice.  It is so exciting, I go every year.

For PPACA
Very nice.

polecat

polecat

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I sang that when I was 6 years old in the school play...a solo...in an angel costume. The first sound that came out of my mouth was a squeak, but I recovered. I was already singing Latin Mass...

polecat

polecat

What is Your Favorite Christmas Tune? Tiny_t10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:What is Your Favorite Christmas Tune? Tiny_t10

What is Your Favorite Christmas Tune? 1c472710

Well, The Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...) is my favorite. I just had to add a little fun. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum