Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THIS is how President Obama fights a war! Give Islamic State militants a 45-minute warning that they were about to be bombed

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

THIS is how President Obama fights a war!

Obama dropped leaflets 45 min ahead to warn ISIS before dropping bombs

November 23, 2015 | Michael Dorstewitz

Last week the Obama administration came up with a kinder, gentler way of waging war. It gave Islamic State militants a 45-minute warning that they were about to be bombed, telling them to run for their lives., according to Military.com.

Before the A-10 Thunderbolt II and AC-130 Spectre gunships released their fury on 116 oil tanker trucks, fighter jets made low passes and dropped leaflets.

[...]

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/23/obama-dropped-leaflets-45-min-ahead-to-warn-isis-before-dropping-bombs-277015#ixzz3t84q9QfC

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Can't be bombin your fellow Muslims that are helping you establish a caliphate .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No surprise .

Why doesn't obama just give them a time-out? That would teach them a liberal lesson.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Fact: Intel on the truck drivers reveals they are civilian non-combatants. Hoping (perhaps mistakenly) that warning the drivers to abandon their vehicles before the trucks are hit would not aid ISIS propaganda against we Christian invaders, the decision for this action was adopted. Such a decision, fits right in with all the other confused, chaotic and tragically unproductive decisions promulgated by the U.S. executive branch and the Pentagon, ever since the ill-fated invasion of Iraq in 2003. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Fact:  Intel on the truck drivers reveals they are civilian non-combatants.  Hoping (perhaps mistakenly) that warning the drivers to abandon their vehicles before the trucks are hit would not aid ISIS propaganda against we Christian invaders, the decision for this action was adopted.  Such a decision, fits right in with all the other confused, chaotic and tragically unproductive decisions promulgated by the U.S. executive branch and the Pentagon, ever since the ill-fated invasion of Iraq in 2003.  Reality.

By the way, this is 2015.

MUCH easier writing a book in a tiny room for decades than fighting a war isn't it?

THIS is how President Obama fights a war!  Give Islamic State militants a 45-minute warning that they were about to be bombed HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

MUCH easier writing a book in a tiny room for decades than fighting a war isn't it?

THIS is how President Obama fights a war!  Give Islamic State militants a 45-minute warning that they were about to be bombed HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Actually,  rather than writing books or sticking sticks into middle east hornets' nests that accomplishes nothing (except to create more anti-American terrorists),  it would be better to do neither.

Personally,  I'm not buying the book nor fighting the war.  If others want to do one or the other or both,  knock yourselves out.

Last edited by Bob on 12/2/2015, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I take that back.  Those sorts of books do end up at yard sales for a quarter.  I might buy one to flip it on eBay.  But don't count on me reading anything except the cover.  And I'm not even paying a quarter for one unless I see suckers on ebay buying it.  The last one I bought for a quarter ended up being starter fuel for my outdoor fireplace.  But it didn't even burn as well as the junk mail and Thrifty Nickels that were thrown in with it.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Fact:  Intel on the truck drivers reveals they are civilian non-combatants.  Hoping (perhaps mistakenly) that warning the drivers to abandon their vehicles before the trucks are hit would not aid ISIS propaganda against we Christian invaders, the decision for this action was adopted.  Such a decision, fits right in with all the other confused, chaotic and tragically unproductive decisions promulgated by the U.S. executive branch and the Pentagon, ever since the ill-fated invasion of Iraq in 2003.  Reality.

Just what book and by whom?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum