Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russian missile attack kills over 600 of Allah's finest....

+2
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.rt.com/news/322881-russia-cruise-missiles-isis/

Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) have been suffering huge losses as a result of the Russian offensive, Shoigu said, adding that data on the ground shows that the flow of terrorists arriving in Syria has decreased, while more and more militants are fleeing the warzone to head north and south-west.

Over the past four days, Russian air forces have conducted 522 sorties, deploying more than 100 cruise missiles and 1,400 tons of bombs of various types, the minister stated.

He added that a strike on a target in Deir ez-Zor utilizing multiple cruise missiles had killed more than 600 militants.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Russian missile attack kills over 600 of Allah's finest.... ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjennabugoflove.files.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F06%2Fsasha-obama

err yeah...

Sal

Sal

This is Russian propaganda.

Lap it up, comrades.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:This is Russian propaganda.

Lap it up, comrades.

Certainly better than Obama's BS .....Besides, Putin admitted communism failed you turds are still pushing it here....comrade....

We know at what level obama really operates. WE were able to hear his message to putin that was accidental.

That is obama... that is a checker player in way over his head. But what could any reasonable person have expected?

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Putin, Trump, but who's the third for the triumvirate running of the world?

Pope Francis??

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wow, that was incredible footage of raw Russkie combat power. Did you see those cruise missiles launched from those destroyers? They were probably designed during the Cold War for launching against NATO targets.

You also saw TU-95 Bears dropping bombs and cruise missiles, TU-22 Backfires and TU-160 Blackjacks. Just news footage today, but such footage would have been considered most top-secret back in the 1970s and 80s, when I was in the military.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Too funny.......President Obama leans over and whispers to Putin.....you guys really do not have weapon systems which can hit ISIS......at the cost of a cruise missile and bombs, Obama figures that the Rubble is worth half, Russia is teetering on bankruptcy, and now they have grabbed the tar baby.....now how can they afford to replace those cruise missiles and bombs....the cupboard will soon be bare, and who is the fool. I love it. For once some other folks are actually paying for fighting and my grandchildren are not. Wonderful.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I was to judge this impartially,  which I kinda am,  I would say you're overlooking something here.

It was a Russian airliner with 250 mostly Russians who were bombed out of the sky on the way in to Russia.
It wasn't a PanAm jumbo jet flying into the United States with mostly U.S. passengers on it.
Doesn't that make any difference at all about why one would respond more viciously than the other?  Regardless of which of our assholes is the President?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do you remember seeing that little photo op which had Obama and Putin and the two translators sitting on opposite sides of a coffee table and talking close to each other off microphone?

That was a posed video.  It was intended to send a message to both the Russian people and the American people.
And I think the message was "we need to show both your people and mine that we're working together on this".

I think they really have decided to join forces on this.  But I can't figure what deals they're making behind the curtain.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Whatever deals they're making,  Trump would say we're getting screwed and that we need him to make a hUUUUUUUGe deal.  lol

Sal

Sal

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here, but the United States has conducted 6,500 air strikes in Syria.

Every other country combined has carried out about 1,700.

Don't get me wrong, I strongly encourage Russia and France and anyone else other than the United States to stick their necks out as far as they desire.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here, but the United States has conducted 6,500 air strikes in Syria.

But you have to keep into account one very important thing we've all learned.
The rooskies have only one carrier and we have something like eleven of them.  
It's not a fair comparison.  lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

talking close to each other off microphone

Putin does speak reasonable English.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote: This is Russian propaganda.

Lap it up, comrades.

Did it not happen?

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:Putin, Trump, but who's the third for the triumvirate running of the world?  

Pope Francis??

Who said triumvirate?

One, the USA.

Who is better?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Too funny.......President Obama leans over and whispers to Putin.....you guys really do not have weapon systems which can hit ISIS......at the cost of a cruise missile and bombs, Obama figures that the Rubble is worth half, Russia is teetering on bankruptcy, and now they have grabbed the tar baby.....now how can they afford to replace those cruise missiles and bombs....the cupboard will soon be bare, and who is the fool.   I love it.   For once some other folks are actually paying for fighting and my grandchildren are not.  Wonderful.

History escapes you does it not?

Semi-retired President Obama did not lean over and whisper to Putin.

Russian people have had it tough all their lives. Sometimes worse but never great.

Yep, WONDERFUL, allow Russia to establish another strong hold in the world as they have taken back the Ukraine and Crimea.

by 2seaoat Yesterday at 22:26
Too funny.......President Obama leans over and whispers to Putin.....you guys really do not have weapon systems which can hit ISIS......at the cost of a cruise missile and bombs, Obama figures that the Rubble is worth half, Russia is teetering on bankruptcy, and now they have grabbed the tar baby.....now how can they afford to replace those cruise missiles and bombs....the cupboard will soon be bare, and who is the fool. I love it. For once some other folks are actually paying for fighting and my grandchildren are not. Wonderful.
----
We are already bankrupt thanks to your generation

Your analogy on the cost of cruise middle where scientist
Might make minimum wage is flawed

Bob wrote:Do you remember seeing that little photo op which had Obama and Putin and the two translators sitting on opposite sides of a coffee table and talking close to each other off microphone?

That was a posed video.  It was intended to send a message to both the Russian people and the American people.
And I think the message was "we need to show both your people and mine that we're working together on this".

I think they really have decided to join forces on this.  But I can't figure what deals they're making behind the curtain.

I think that was susan rice with her back to the camera... not an interpreter.

Actually markle, Obama was talking to Medvedev,
Not my boy Vlad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum