Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should O'Malley flush himself so that the remaining democratic debates can be head to head between Clinton and Sanders?

4 posters

Should O'Malley flush himself so that the remaining democratic debates can be head to head between Clinton and Sanders?

Should O'Malley flush himself so that the remaining democratic debates can be head to head between Clinton and Sanders? I_vote_lcap20%Should O'Malley flush himself so that the remaining democratic debates can be head to head between Clinton and Sanders? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Should O'Malley flush himself so that the remaining democratic debates can be head to head between Clinton and Sanders? I_vote_lcap80%Should O'Malley flush himself so that the remaining democratic debates can be head to head between Clinton and Sanders? I_vote_rcap 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

If he has the money to campaign and remain in the mix, then he should.  Three in a primary race is not too many.

The Republicans, on the other hand, bring out every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Babette and drone on and on to where a focus cannot be on a few candidates. However, Donald has been able to rise above and get all the media coverage.

Let the process work.  I think O'Malley has good things to say.

Markle

Markle

Sander's should be flushed too. He has nothing of value to add to the dialog.

Hillary Clinton is going to be buried in charges and her carelessness with top secret government documents.

Radical Islamist's are at war with us and anyone who doesn't follow the Koran. Semi-retired President Obama, and Hilary Clinton do NOT understand.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wouldn't that just solve everything for you, Markle?  Just what we need...crazed megalomaniacs running the country...oh, wait...we already had that.  That's why your party isn't going near the White House.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:Wouldn't that just solve everything for you, Markle?  Just what we need...crazed megalomaniacs running the country...oh, wait...we already had that.  That's why your party isn't going near the White House.

We have that now.....Obama being led around by Valarie the Iranian Whitehouse leader.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum