Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pace is scared to death....can somebody go tuck him in and turn on his night light

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I have never seen such a scardy cat pretend he protected this nation. If you panicked this easily, how in the hell could they trust you to carry out your mission. Here.....let me tell you a simple fact. In 2013 23 people died from lightening strikes. In 1943 432 died. We will not lose 432 people to terrorist this year, but we could lose more than that next year. You need to start worrying about a terrorist impacting you or your family when lightening kills somebody close to you......could it happen....sure(I hope not) but the probabilities are such that it will not happen. Fear of something which is not a real danger to you, is a phobia. Yes, Americans will sadly die by terrorists, but to panic because some people died in Paris.......please turn your night light on tonight, and stay away from thunderstorms.

Dude, there are people I cannot be with to protect that are dear to me. There is only one ME and a lot of dirka dirkas. Paris proved what eight cooridinated men can do who have nothing to lose and want to see Allah.

Your diatribe shows you have lost all hope. You have nothing to live for. I live for my kids and their chance to live in an America that WE lived in and Obama is throwing it away purposely.

I know you won't be here and don't care...you should care that your granddaughters may have arranged marriages and wear a hijab walking behind their man at 5 paces.....

2seaoat

I worry about my grandkids getting in a car, not terrorism. I worry about in the spring a tornado hitting a school. I worry about super bug getting someone I love sick. I do not worry about terrorist. Could it happen.......sure, but that is the grandkids worrying about a boogey man jumping out of the closet. Take a deep breath Pace......man up......you and butchmeup for being military men sure are certified wussies.

Sal

Sal

It's not just PeeDawg.

The GOP is the party of cowardice.

PeeDawg is just the biggest pussy.

2seaoat

I mean I think he is serious....he is scared to death.

Sal

Sal

There's no doubt about it.

And, he's not alone.

Look at Markle, and Joannie, and Teo, and Pkr.

They're terrified.

Cowardice run rampant.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle and PeeDog are simply using the Paris terror incident as an excuse to ramp-up their political diatribe. It makes for an opportunity to hate Obama openly more than they usually do.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I thought that at first, but he has expressed fears that terrorist are going to target military, and I honestly believe he is scared to death and the panic is not about Obama. I think Butchmeup is honestly scared. I do not think either of them are acting or playing politics. That famous UTUBE where butchmeup is telling us they are going to come here and kill all of us........geez, 75% of Americans are certain they do not want us in the Middle East, but I think Pace is scared to death for real.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum