Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All 46 of Obamasucks threads celebrating the Paris attacks merged into one

+11
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
dumpcare
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
2seaoat
knothead
Hospital Bob
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

polecat

polecat

Obamasucks wrote:Try as they might, liberals always bring up the flightline pic of Bush and try to denigrate it.  You idiots can't take away the fact that your boy (Obummer) rides a bike with a helmet and Bush actually earned his wings to fly. You try to make it look like Bush was never a pilot, but unlike Obama's college grades, you can find records of Bush earning his wings. So, we have a made up faux POTUS who attacks Christianity all the while helping out enemies of the nation.  

Gosh dang it you are right... not 1 attack on Alabama while dubya was patrolling the sky's over Montgomery, when he showed up.

polecat

polecat

Obamasucks wrote:Remember when Obama said ISIS was Contained?

Two days later ISIS hits Paris.

How about when Senator Obama was against the SURGE and said it would not work?

Damn that makes your BOY 0/3.

Remember when Dicky said

Last Throes

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/msnbc-obamas-absence-makes-americans-feel-that-u-s-is-leaderless/

hahahahhahhahhaha but we already knew that....

http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/11/coward-what-obama-just-said-about-the-u-s-makes-me-sick-to-my-stomach/

maybe the attitude of America reflects its LEADERSHIP or lack thereof....

polecat

polecat

Truth From the Humorists

...The only way we seem to get it these days. The following is an absolutely unbelievable article published in the Onion in the year 2003. I know I am violating any sense of fair usage by quoting the whole thing, but it is so important for us to realize that the truth about invading the Middle East was clear to anyone to see, if they only cared to face reality. I hope they will forgive me. Please read on:

"This War Will Destabilize The Entire Mideast Region And Set Off A Global Shockwave Of Anti-Americanism

George W. Bush may think that a war against Iraq is the solution to our problems, but the reality is, it will only serve to create far more.

This war will not put an end to anti-Americanism; it will fan the flames of hatred even higher. It will not end the threat of weapons of mass destruction; it will make possible their further proliferation. And it will not lay the groundwork for the flourishing of democracy throughout the Mideast; it will harden the resolve of Arab states to drive out all Western (i.e. U.S.) influence.

If you thought Osama bin Laden was bad, just wait until the countless children who become orphaned by U.S. bombs in the coming weeks are all grown up. Do you think they will forget what country dropped the bombs that killed their parents? In 10 or 15 years, we will look back fondly on the days when there were only a few thousand Middle Easterners dedicated to destroying the U.S. and willing to die for the fundamentalist cause. From this war, a million bin Ladens will bloom.

And what exactly is our endgame here? Do we really believe that we can install Gen. Tommy Franks as the ruler of Iraq? Is our arrogance and hubris so great that we actually believe that a U.S. provisional military regime will be welcomed with open arms by the Iraqi people? Democracy cannot possibly thrive under coercion. To take over a country and impose one's own system of government without regard for the people of that country is the very antithesis of democracy. And it is doomed to fail.

A war against Iraq is not only morally wrong, it will be an unmitigated disaster."

But of course, only the dirty hippies said anything like that at the time, and everyone needed to just ignore their drug-addled ravings. Much better to listen to Dick Cheney and Bill Kristol and Paul Wolfowitz- people with real experience in foreign policy who were basing their decisions on firm intelligence.

Well, I guess, as with Jon Stewart, you are allowed to occasionally tell the truth, as long as you make it perfectly clear that you were just telling a joke

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What's shameful is a member of the military constantly dissing the Commander in Chief.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
What's shameful is a member of the military constantly dissing the Commander in Chief.

He has to walk past Obama's framed photo every time the command element of his unit calls him in for something.

All 46 of Obamasucks threads celebrating the Paris attacks merged into one - Page 12 President_obama_photo

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum