Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coulter on massacre: 'Trump was elected president tonight'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/coulter-on-massacre-trump-was-elected-president-tonight/ar-BBn05V6

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't know if it will elect him president,  but he should put ISIS on the payroll because they surely gave a boost to his candidacy.

But Coulter singles out Trump only because she was already pushing him.
The truth is what ISIS did gave a boost to the whole republican side in this campaign. 
It aint brain surgery (no carson pun intended).  The republicans are more hawkish (with only the one exception of Rand Paul) and a horrific 9/11 type act which targeted a major Western capital tends to make the voters more hawkish as well.

2seaoat

Trump will not become President.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course I know what will happen the next time I listen to Alex Jones.  It's just too predictable.
He'll say some conspiracy behind the scenes actually engineered this attack.  With probably the motive being that it's designed to make Western governments clamp down further on our rights to protect us from the "false flag" terrorism.  And that makes it easier for the illuminatti to conquer us.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Trump will not become President.

I aint predicting anything about Trump anymore.  I've predicted his demise three different times already.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's another thing about this attack that helps Trump's candidacy.
This will make his hard case stance on immigration easier for the voters to swallow.  Now they'll be thinking harder about those open borders and what potentially could be coming through them.  That helps Trump.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/coulter-on-massacre-trump-was-elected-president-tonight/ar-BBn05V6

This may well be 100% accurate.

During the Democrat Debate (did anyone see it?) NONE of the candidates could bring themselves to deviate from our semi-retired President Obama's steadfast policy to avoid calling Islamic Terrorists...Islamic Terrorists.

Hillary Clinton tripped all over herself to ignore the question asked her and REFUSED to use the term Islamic Terrorist. She diverted the question the first time referring to all MUSLIMS, which was NOT the question. When stopped by the moderator, doing an excellent job, asking again that his question referred to ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, Hillary IGNORED him again.

Whack job Bernie Sanders STILL adheres to his incredibly ignorant statement that GLOBAL WARMING is causing these terrorist attacks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum