Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALERT: Russia Considering NUCLEAR Strike On ISIS – Kremlin Awaiting Consent From Allies

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://truthuncensored.net/alert-russia-considering-nuclear-strike-on-isis-kremlin-awaiting-consent-from-allies-video/#sthash.1RTcOIYB.dpuf

In response to the purported downing of a Russian civilian airliner in the Sinai in Egypt, which ISIS is claiming responsibility, the Kremlin is now poised for a nuclear strike on sites controlled by the Islamic State.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://truthuncensored.net/alert-russia-considering-nuclear-strike-on-isis-kremlin-awaiting-consent-from-allies-video/#sthash.1RTcOIYB.dpuf

In response to the purported downing of a Russian civilian airliner in the Sinai in Egypt, which ISIS is claiming responsibility, the Kremlin is now poised for a nuclear strike on sites controlled by the Islamic State.

Says who? Anonymous intelligence officials?

Yeah, right. Sorry, not buying that one for even a second. Russia doesn't need to use nukes to put Assad firmly back in charge of Syria. Just some good ole fashioned military brute force.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey it may just be a threat or bluff ...If I thought a nuke was on it's way I might shave my beard , put on a burka and catch the next bus to Iraq...

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

It's disinformation

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How can you say that...it didn't come out of the US MSM ?

2seaoat

It is illogical and it requires a great many pain meds or a bumped head to think a nuclear weapon is needed to stop ISIS. All you need is Israel and the Saudis to quit secretly backing their leadership. It is not rocket science.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum