Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

please go to the LED lightbulb thread to understand how stupid opponents of conservation have become

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Benghazi, IRS, solar does not work, wind does not work, and now wiring house lighting with LED is going to be more expensive.......at what point will Boards put an IQ test before posting on this forum. Folks in the ninety IQ range have to post to the challenged thread......I mean I am traveling and wake up this morning watching Fox News Judge Nicandpoop tell the American people that Hillary is going to jail......I mean stupid left.....stupid right.....stupid front.....stupid back.....when will people read and understand concepts.....is it lazy, or are propagandist so easily able to neutralize cognitive skills.....I am simply appalled how stupid the discussions have gotten......LED wiring of a house will be more expensive.....OMG, the man actually is keeping old light bulbs....how does he log onto his computer without help?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum