Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All of Obamasucks Clinton hearing threads merged into one

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sal

Sal

All of Obamasucks Clinton hearing threads merged into one - Page 3 Clintonpantsuits2

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-special-forces-raid-iraqi-prison-135953798.html#4srnmKO

Yep, there ya do. Dems love to lie and lie and lie.

boards of FL

boards of FL

In the interest of cleaning up the front page...

boards of FL wrote:In the interest of cleaning up the front page...

I was in the midst of responding to comments when you did this. And you clean up the front page while you sticky a thread at the very top that hasn't received any response in over a week. Amazing lack of fairness. You're a spoiled little manchild.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:

I was in the midst of responding to comments when you did this. And you clean up the front page while you sticky a thread at the very top that hasn't received any response in over a week. Amazing lack of fairness.

I cleaned up the front page because there were at least 12 threads created by Obamasucks.  Each was essentially completely void of content.   That is of course unless you view a thread with a title "CLINTON LIED" and then "PEOPLE DIED" as the original post as a thread containing a substantive message.  

When there are 10+ threads like that, void of content, and all created within a fairly short span of time, that is called spam.  Note that I didn't delete his spam, I just merged it so it's not sprawling all over the front page.  All of Obamasucks content-free posts are still here for you to enjoy.

Regarding the labor force participation rate pinned thread, I did that to show that our forum right wing posters who regularly create threads about the LPR are low in formation voters.  It's there as a reminder that each of you are fairly ignorant and don't actually know what you're talking about.  Your responses in that thread speak volumes.

Regarding the fact that you were in the midst of posting when I merged a thread, sorry about that.  I guess you will now have to go back and take the time to retype "Bad ideas fail, comrade", because it certainly wasn't as if you were saying anything substantive.  Right?  Right.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Someone will cry C E N S O R S H I P! ! ! !

However, it was the logical thing to do.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

All of your economic threads should take place in one thread.

Sal

Sal

Here comes the butthurt ...

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:All of your economic threads should take place in one thread.

All of my economic threads are about difference subject areas and different data points.  It's not as if I'm creating 12+ threads about a single report.  And even if I were, at least my posts would contain some information.  Thread title: CLINTON LIED; First Post: PEOPLE DIED, doesn't really provide anything substantive to the forum, nor does repeating that post 12 times.

That you can't tell the difference there speaks volumes about your internal faculties.

That said, you're clearly upset about this.  Perhaps you should organize a forum moderator election?

You wouldn't keep your word... it's a foreign concept to you. You also deleted teo's picture responses when that's practically all polecat ever does. You never apply your arbitrary judgments to the leftists... you are clearly biased and capricious.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:You wouldn't keep your word... it's a foreign concept to you. You also deleted teo's picture responses when that's practically all polecat ever does. You never apply your arbitrary judgments to the leftists... you are clearly biased and capricious.

Now that your first bullshit complaint has been debunked, you move directly on the next bullshit complaint.

There again, if an ongoing discussion is taking place on, say, the economy or whatever it was that was being discussed in that particular thread, and if someone suddenly enters and begins posting multiple images of "9/11 was an inside job!" type bullshit in a very short period of time, that is called spam. I deleted that in the interest of, well, not having random images about 9/11 conspiracy theories clouding a discussion about some other topic.

And there again, that you can't sort that out on your own speaks volumes about your internal faculties.

Vikingwoman

Will the crybaby shit ever stop? Pkr. will never get over not being the forum admin. Somebody get the pablum!

The biggest crybaby is BOF.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:The biggest crybaby is BOF.

Says the sad sack loser who said, "life sucks and then you die", "America is a banana republic and it sucks to live here", and calls himself, "Obamasucks".

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

boards of FL

boards of FL

Obamasucks wrote:The biggest crybaby is BOF.

How does it feel knowing your next commander-in-chief will be Hillary Clinton?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:How does it feel knowing your next commander-in-chief will be Hillary Clinton?

They will post her picture in the headquarters area of his squadron's command section, and every time Obamasucks has to visit his unit's Command Master Sergeant's office, he will have to walk by her photo and see it.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:How does it feel knowing your next commander-in-chief will be Hillary Clinton?

They will post her picture in the headquarters area of his squadron's command section, and every time Obamasucks has to visit his unit's Command Master Sergeant's office, he will have to walk by her photo and see it.

You are dumb as hell. There is no such thing as a Command MSgt

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You are dumb as hell. There is no such thing as a Command MSgt

I am not too familiar with USAF enlisted ranks. I was referring to whatever the equivalent of a USMC Sergeant Major is.

Markle

Markle

Why oh Great Potentate of the Forum World?

You once adorned the front page saying that the forum was an anything goes forum. We quickly learned that you REALLY MEANT, anything goes...so long as it is what you LIKE.

Interest of cleaning up the front page? Then why after more than a week with no comments and no views are you clinging onto your own false thread by forcing it to the top of the page you seem concerned about "cleaning up"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum