Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cubs vs Cards.....the fun begins

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Two great pitchers tonight. Should be fun.

2seaoat

The Cards just dominated in pitching.

I wasn't very happy with the umpire calling balls and strikes. His zone was just too big and inconsistent.

I hope Addison Russell lights it up. He was 1/4 in Wc game and 1/3 last night

by PkrBum Today at 1:40 pm
I wasn't very happy with the umpire calling balls and strikes. His zone was just too big and inconsistent
----
Agreed....
At the bottom of the knee should never be strike in pros

2seaoat

Russel is the real deal. He will be an all star within five years.

2seaoat

Great game. Wrigley Field is going to be a hoot.......yuppies everywhere and not a one having a clue about baseball. The Cubs have the best young team I have seen in Baseball in my LIFE, and to have four rookies producing is remarkable. At least the Cubs are taking some pressure off the Bears who suck......Sports radio can be so cruel, but when there is a team who has that Billy Goat curse and is playing well.......its all Cubs this week.

2seaoat

I am happy Curtis is having a good series with the Mets. Great kid with two school teacher parents. My SIL still stays in contact and I used to watch them play in college. I watched him when he led the NCAA in batting average and there would be twenty scouts with speed guns watching everything he was doing. My SIL also got some attention and wanted to play minor league, but did not get drafted.

9Cubs vs Cards.....the fun begins Empty Seaoat 10/13/2015, 5:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I hope you are watching!!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoat...what is the ruling in Wrigley Field regarding the ivy?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers

2seaoat

Seaoat...what is the ruling in Wrigley Field regarding the ivy?

I am pretty certain that it is always a ground rule double if stuck, but if it bounces or falls out it is in play.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Are you happy for your Cubs? I was cheering loudly for them.

2seaoat

Epstein is a genius. I do not think in the history of baseball have four rookies so consistently contributed to a team in the post season. They are so deep in position players and all they need to be a dynasty over the next 10 years is a stud starter, and they have ample talent to trade. I hate the Cubs.....always have and always will, but damn.....this team is a baseball fan's dream. I hope they go all the way and I probably have to ask my wife to spank me because I am being a bad White Sox fan......

15Cubs vs Cards.....the fun begins Empty Re: Cubs vs Cards.....the fun begins 10/13/2015, 10:39 pm

2seaoat

I hope the mets play the Cubs so I can watch Curtis who is a great kid....the real deal with great parents, but deep down, how can any baseball fan not want these kids on the Cubs to win it all.......again....Epstein is a genius....plain and simple, this guy is a baseball genius.

16Cubs vs Cards.....the fun begins Empty Re: Cubs vs Cards.....the fun begins 10/14/2015, 12:05 am

Epstein is not a genius
Billy bean was stupid

17Cubs vs Cards.....the fun begins Empty Re: Cubs vs Cards.....the fun begins 10/14/2015, 12:16 am

2seaoat

Now I am certain he is a genius.....you have been wrong on everything....you are the gold standard on what not to believe. By the way....who do you think had the genius to get that kid from Pace that we both know is the real deal....do you think that is an accident?

2seaoat

I hoped that the Mets won. Oh Well......

Billy Bean rolled the dice on the As making the playoffs last year and he knew the As couldn't pay folks enough to stay that's why Donaldson (another Pace kid is in Toronto). He went all in....he got taken to the cleaners. Epstein will screw it up. He did in Boston. Watch....this winter he will trade away either Baez, Russell, Castro or another of the infielders he has to get some pitching. Those three aforementioned players are all natural SS position players. Who do you think goes? Three people can't play SS at once.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:Epstein will screw it up. He did in Boston.

He was GM of the Boston team that won the Series for the first time in 86 years, and he "screwed it up"?

You know almost as much about baseball as you do about politics.

Hahahahahahahahaha ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum