Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cubs and Nationals

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cubs and Nationals Empty Cubs and Nationals 10/12/2017, 10:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

5th inning and Addison Russell has 3 RBI's. Great player from Pace.

2Cubs and Nationals Empty Re: Cubs and Nationals 10/12/2017, 11:33 pm

2seaoat

I wish he could get some local coverage. I am shocked as you can bet that most stations do not talk about major league baseball.

3Cubs and Nationals Empty Re: Cubs and Nationals 10/14/2017, 6:26 pm

2seaoat

Well the White Sox pitcher given away in the fire sale will start for the cubs as the Yankees have had a huge bump from former white sox players who have gotten them deep into the playoffs. Chris sale for Boston will be cy young, and all this talent was on the White Sox. They so badly manage and operate the team that they think going to rebuild will buy them three years of no criticism. The exact same story of the bulls as wade and rose have made solid improvements for the cavs, gibson and butler will make the timberwolves a contender, yet riensdorf who is nearing the mid eighties has always placed loyalty to his mgt team over loyalty to the fans.........I have just wanted to throw something at the TV, as I know the Cubs will probably prevail, and I will have to listen to Cub fan drivel for another year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum