Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bad news for hospitals ...good news for human life....Monsanto is sick

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-to-cut-2600-jobs-as-gmo-seed-sales-fall/

Monsanto to Cut 2,600 Jobs as GMO Seed Sales Fall

And as Americans (and Europe) reject GMOs

It’s not looking too good for everyone’s favorite GMO seed giant. With sales figures crashing down, Monsanto has announced a plan to cut 2,600 jobs in an effort to cut costs — about 11.6% of the workforce.

And this isn’t the first time Monsanto has experienced a serious slump in sales. Back in February of this year, I told you about the ‘beginning of the serious decline’ for both Monsanto and McDonald’s. It’s a notion that would be considered absolutely absurd not too long ago, really. McDonald’s and Monsanto were the two ‘juggernauts’ that everyone loved to hate, but felt powerless against.

They were ‘too big to fail,’ we thought. And perhaps the corporate executives thought so, too. The truth is, however, that both of these companies had decades to actually improve their practices and regain public opinion. Why didn’t McDonald’s stop using cheap fillers and toxic compounds in favor of something that’s at least somewhat higher quality? Monsanto could have actually done something about the numerous reports by mainstream media organizations that detailed Indian farmer suicides as a result of the company’s terrible farming contracts

Gosh... it couldn't have been the govt because monsanto pays it's dues. I sure hope it wasn't informed capitalism.

That would just be craaaazy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Imagine all the people controlling corporations with their money aka buying choices, instead of begging crooked politicians to do it.

2seaoat

Illinois farmers are having a record crop......nobody is having your fantasy. Productivity is at all time records. The world is being fed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Illinois farmers are having a record crop......nobody is having your fantasy.  Productivity is at all time records.  The world is being fed.

Yup the world will have a heapin helping of genocide...

http://www.naturalnews.com/040727_GMO_feed_severe_inflammation_pig_stomachs.html

GMO feed turns pig stomachs to mush! Shocking photos reveal severe damage caused by GM soy and corn

You suppose human's have stronger stomachs ?

Bad news for hospitals ...good news for human life....Monsanto is sick GMO-pig-intestines-300

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think Poland was the latest country to ban GMO's...and the Roundup that goes along with their production has been removed from shelves. Monsanto is evil.

2seaoat

Farmers who are getting 200 bushel an acre are very thankful for the success of the seed corn business.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Farmers who are getting 200 bushel an acre are very thankful for the success of the seed corn business.

Production is meaningless if the entire crop is tainted. I prefer my food without poison...I'm funny that way. And, in fact, "Roundup Ready" crops aren't living up to the hype; meanwhile, the runoff from Roundup is polluting our waterways and destroying the soil.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:Production is meaningless if the entire crop is tainted.  I prefer my food without poison...I'm funny that way.  And, in fact, "Roundup Ready" crops aren't living up to the hype; meanwhile, the runoff from Roundup is polluting our waterways and destroying the soil.

I agree with you. There will be a penalty to pay somewhere down the line.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Production is meaningless if the entire crop is tainted.  I prefer my food without poison...I'm funny that way.  And, in fact, "Roundup Ready" crops aren't living up to the hype; meanwhile, the runoff from Roundup is polluting our waterways and destroying the soil.

I agree with you. There will be a penalty to pay somewhere down the line.

The penalty is already being assessed:

http://www.saynotogmos.org/risks-to-children.pdf

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You might want to read about leaded gasoline and it's far reaching effects...all about profits for corporate criminals....

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/10/10/leaded-gasoline.aspx?e_cid=20151010Z1_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20151010Z1&et_cid=DM87237&et_rid=1163526958

They were very careful to avoid using the word “lead,” a known poison. Instead they created a rather benign sounding euphemistic chemical derivative from tetraethyl lead and called it “ethyl.” They even branded it with a female named Ethyl.

Standard Oil, the biggest oil company in the US, partnered with General Motors, creating a joint corporation known as Ethyl Corporation.

Ironically, the lead researcher at General Motors ended up with lead poisoning from the experiments, yet he still marveled about the profits the company stood to make.

.......“The resistance to leaded gasoline disappeared, partly because there was a Federal Trade Commission order in the United States that banned any negative advertising about leaded gasoline. So if you were selling a competitive product, you couldn’t say that leaded gasoline was poisonous.”

2seaoat

Without current farming practices which are SAFE, half the production would be lost. You tell a starving child in Africa that you think Corn is unsafe. I used to visit a seed company as they experimented with new seeds to improve productivity. People who think farming is easy or that food just happens to pop up in stores are hilarious. Corn is safe.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ain't nobody going to stop you and yours from eating it. I don't , my choice. The stuff is deadly IMHO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum