Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about the + and - rating system

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

It's not fun anymore putting a - on a dumbass that already has over -300 rating. They can't fix their stupidity, Anyone that dumb should delete their ID and start over for the sake of others.
Almost as bad as digging your way out of 16 trillion dollar debt. Can't be done.

ghandi wrote:It's not fun anymore putting a - on a dumbass that already has over -300 rating. They can't fix their stupidity, Anyone that dumb should delete their ID and start over for the sake of others.
Almost as bad as digging your way out of 16 trillion dollar debt. Can't be done.

I guess you thought it would bother me but then again you're not a smart man.... so I'm not surprised.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:It's not fun anymore putting a - on a dumbass that already has over -300 rating. They can't fix their stupidity, Anyone that dumb should delete their ID and start over for the sake of others.

I guess you thought it would bother me but then again you're not a smart man.... so I'm not surprised.

I never mentioned you on this thread. What makes you think that you are the dummy that I was talking about? Low self esteme? Guilt complex?
Or you are smart enough to know that dummy=dreamsnutcaseglore?
Watch out for the baker act people. I think they have your name and address.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I never mentioned you on this thread. What makes you think that you are the dummy that I was talking about? Low self esteme? Guilt complex?

low self esteme? What is that? Is this Chrissy? Nobody else spells as bad as that but her.

Ghandi,

Did your mommy aloud you to act like the idiot you are?

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

low self esteme? What is that? Is this Chrissy? Nobody else spells as bad as that but her.

your just dragging me into this because i have finally outted you for the man you are.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't understand why one person gets all the glory. I'm a close second to her and it's like my 2nd place in the ratings doesn't even count.
If this was the Olympics it would be like if the gold medal winner is all we ever hear about and the silver medalist gets no credit at all. It's just not fair.

I love the rating system. It gives a feeling of almost God like power as I heap my powerful ratings on the posters knowing that with a single key stroke I can either destroy or put my blessings on a poster.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:I love the rating system. It gives a feeling of almost God like power as I heap my powerful ratings on the posters knowing that with a single key stroke I can either destroy or put my blessings on a poster.
That's too much power for any one human being to have.

When Ghandi can have a high plus reputation you know somethings wrong. I never even look at the reputation scores.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:When Ghandi can have a high plus reputation you know somethings wrong. I never even look at the reputation scores.
Well if you're not proud to hold the record for lowest approval rating then you need to voluntarily relinquish your title so I can take the crown.

Last edited by Bob on 9/16/2012, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Question about the + and - rating system 1qJhP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum