Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWAITING 2SEAOATS APOLOGY! Carly Fiorina PAC Video Proves Planned Parenthood ‘Legs Kicking, Heart Beating’ Fetus True

+5
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Markle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

AWAITING 2SEAOATS APOLOGY!

Never come, of course, he'll just squeal

Carly Fiorina PAC Video Proves Planned Parenthood ‘Legs Kicking, Heart Beating’ Fetus True

CARLY for America, a PAC supporting GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina, put out a video after mainstream media reports challenged her statement at the second GOP primary debate hosted by CNN about the undercover Planned Parenthood videos with a fetus still alive, heart beating and legs kicking, before being dissected to sell its organs for research.

The video was posted after Fiorina’s statement on defunding Planned Parenthood at the second GOP presidential primary debate, where she questioned the character of a nation where Planned Parenthood is allowed to continue to sell aborted baby parts, and Congress does nothing to stop it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/19/carly-fiorina-pac-video-proves-planned-parenthood-legs-kicking-heart-beating-fetus-true/

2seaoat

Only a fool has proven himself a fool would call the fetus in the video if accurately displayed a fully formed fetus. Now if there is a fully formed fetus and you can present the same in that video, I most certainly will apologize, but if you are this stupid not to realize this fetus is not viable, it is not fully formed, it is within the time parameter of the 1973 Supreme Court Case, you sir are a fricking fool, and old fool.

2seaoat

fully

To the greatest degree

viability

ability to live

That fetus was not developed to the greatest degree, and it did not have the ability to live independent of the mother. Please revisit the Supreme Court case, and Carly intentionally lied.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Only a fool has proven himself a fool would call the fetus in the video if accurately displayed a fully formed fetus.  Now if there is a fully formed fetus and you can present the same in that video, I most certainly will apologize, but if you are this stupid not to realize this fetus is not viable, it is not fully formed, it is within the time parameter of the 1973 Supreme Court Case, you sir are a fricking fool, and old fool.

The fetus shown is not viable outside of the uterus. It is a formed fetus with all body parts present but are not completely developed.

2seaoat

The fetus shown is not viable outside of the uterus. It is a formed fetus with all body parts present but are not completely developed.

Thank you for confirming the obvious. None of us want abortion. However, when political candidates lie and fools try to propagandize those lies, it does nothing to reduce abortions, or worse care for those children when they are born or care for their mothers with proper pre natal care. Mr. Markle and his disgusting use of lies and propaganda has no sense of common decency, and these type of lies cause further distance between reasonable people who want options for women which involve no abortions....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle and his disgusting use of lies and propaganda has no sense of common decency

I am surprised that semi-demented poster Markle didn't try to post some more dead fetus pictures to make his point. He loves that macabre stuff.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The fetus shown is not viable outside of the uterus. It is a formed fetus with all body parts present but are not completely developed.

Thank you for confirming the obvious.  None of us want abortion.  However, when political candidates lie and fools try to propagandize those lies, it does nothing to reduce abortions, or worse care for those children when they are born or care for their mothers with proper pre natal care.   Mr. Markle and his disgusting use of lies and propaganda has no sense of common decency, and these type of lies cause further distance between reasonable people who want options for women which involve no abortions....

I said outside of the uterus....inside the uterus is a different story. The fetus, in my opinion is older than 12 weeks.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The fetus shown is not viable outside of the uterus. It is a formed fetus with all body parts present but are not completely developed.

Thank you for confirming the obvious.  None of us want abortion.  However, when political candidates lie and fools try to propagandize those lies, it does nothing to reduce abortions, or worse care for those children when they are born or care for their mothers with proper pre natal care.   Mr. Markle and his disgusting use of lies and propaganda has no sense of common decency, and these type of lies cause further distance between reasonable people who want options for women which involve no abortions....

PLEASE show us where she said the fetus was viable. This is what you are advocating be killed so the brain can be harvested.

AWAITING 2SEAOATS APOLOGY!  Carly Fiorina PAC Video Proves Planned Parenthood ‘Legs Kicking, Heart Beating’ Fetus True Abortion%20video_zpsg2hnntse

2seaoat

PLEASE show us where she said the fetus was viable. This is what you are advocating be killed so the brain can be harvested.

You really are this stupid. I gave you the definition of "fully" developed fetus.....a fully developed fetus is a viable fetus. You must have been the guy who handed out doughnuts at the open houses......but got lost and ate the doughnuts in the park.......so I will help you here.....she said she saw a fully developed fetus.......only a liar or an idiot would say such an outrageous thing.....I vote for idiot......because evidently in over a decade nobody has wanted her skill set for a CEO in corporate America and she got beat like a rug trying her political wings. Michelle Bachman had more sense than this woman, but you sir doubled down on stupid and made Bachman look like the Harvard Law Review President.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:PLEASE show us where she said the fetus was viable. This is what you are advocating be killed so the brain can be harvested.

You really are this stupid.  I gave you the definition of "fully" developed fetus.....a fully developed fetus is a viable fetus.  You must have been the guy who handed out doughnuts at the open houses......but got lost and ate the doughnuts in the park.......so I will help you here.....she said she saw a fully developed fetus.......only a liar or an idiot would say such an outrageous thing.....I vote for idiot......because evidently in over a decade nobody has wanted her skill set for a CEO in corporate America and she got beat like a rug trying her political wings.   Michelle Bachman had more sense than this woman, but you sir doubled down on stupid and made Bachman look like the Harvard Law Review President.

So without your medical care are you viable ?

2seaoat

So without your medical care are you viable ?

I make the decisions on my medical care. The government does not dictate my health care or tell me I have to give birth to a child. The mother who chose to abort that fetus did so within the law and that fetus was not viable. The fetus could have been thrown in a plastic bag with a label hazardous biological waste, or the tissues could be sent to medical research to help mankind. Maybe those cells could have helped Retired Leo or Neko live a full life. Maybe not, but the moral choice is to try to save as many fully formed people. Nobody wants abortion. I don't. You don't. So why not reduce abortions and stop the hysterics and lies?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You do know a baby born live (live birth) is legally entitled to the same rights and protections you are.

2seaoat

You do know a baby born live (live birth) is legally entitled to the same rights and protections you are.

Please read the supreme court case to understand where the constitutional protections are extended. I have read the same. Have you?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Laws that treat the murder of a pregnant woman as a double murder arguably affirm fetal rights in a statutory manner. Because the attacker has no right to terminate the woman's pregnancy against her will, it could be argued that the state's interest in protecting potential life is unrestricted in cases of fetal homicide.

Could be easily argued that if you can kill a fetus and be executed for it then the fetus has all the rights anyone has...looks like your subjective progressive BS isn't all that clear...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

2seaoat

it could be argued that the state's interest in protecting potential life is unrestricted in cases of fetal homicide.

If you read the Supreme Court case you would have read their discussion of the above theory which was rejected. They set up a paradigm which you apparently have not read. I still do not agree with the decision. I believe that viability standards must shorten the time where a woman can seek a legal abortion. I hate abortion. I hate the government using your ill informed theory to dictate to woman that upon have sperm meet egg that there is viability. Like I have argued for years, why has God allowed nocturnal emissions and monthly death to eggs in cycles which repeat this death by design. Contrary to your definition, I consider the sperm and egg to be life, but your or my definition of viable life is unimportant. The Supreme Court makes that decision.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When is it a "fetus"?  When is it a "human life"?  

Well let's take a look at what the book says...

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

So in other words,  if it's less than a month old,  it appears the book places no value on it.  
And as you can see,  when it's more than a month old,  the book says the male is worth almost twice what the female is worth.  

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

That one says if the woman screws around on her husband and gets pregnant,  God will kill the fetus.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:When is it a "fetus"?  When is it a "human life"?  

Well let's take a look at what the book says...

And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

So in other words,  if it's less than a month old,  it appears the book places no value on it.  
And as you can see,  when it's more than a month old,  the book says the male is worth almost twice what the female is worth.  

The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

That one says if the woman screws around on her husband and gets pregnant,  God will kill the fetus.

That's not what it said at all Bob.

Sal

Sal

If Fiorina is so hell-bent on getting rid of Planned Parenthood, shouldn't she just become its CEO?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:If Fiorina is so hell-bent on getting rid of Planned Parenthood, shouldn't she just become its CEO?

AWAITING 2SEAOATS APOLOGY!  Carly Fiorina PAC Video Proves Planned Parenthood ‘Legs Kicking, Heart Beating’ Fetus True Clappi10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You do know a baby born live (live birth) is legally entitled to the same rights and protections you are.

You must know, when he was a senator in Illinois, semi-retired President Obama he voted four times to deny an infant born accidentally alive during an abortion be denied medical attention.

Also...

Vikingwoman

That is another one of your lies,Markle. President Obama voted against the law because there already was in place in Illinois.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Carly Fiorina has no biological children. She had two stepdaughters with her second husband, but one of them died from the effects of long-term drug use. She probably has some issues.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:That is another one of your lies,Markle. President Obama voted against the law because there already was in place in Illinois.

Not true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum