Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carly Fiorina now on the A-List says Rasmussen Reports poll: ‘Carly’s up, Trump is down’

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Carly Fiorina now on the A-List says Rasmussen Reports poll: ‘Carly’s up, Trump is down’

Carly Fiorina now on the A-List says Rasmussen Reports poll: ‘Carly’s up, Trump is down’ Aug2010201120201520aft201st20primary_zps0kfuitns

Last edited by Markle on 8/16/2015, 6:42 pm; edited 4 times in total

2seaoat

Keep dreaming....did you see what Trump did to her in NH this evening.....he told the truth and destroyed her......sorry, you said you would vote for trump if he is the nominee.....you may choke on those words......the failure of HP and her botching of the same will NEVER allow her to be considered by the Republican base for President at this juncture of having zero political experience.  There also are many competent Republican woman who will be considered for Vice President....she will not be one of them.  Trump is in this for the long term.

Markle

Markle

You do have the Progressive talking points down pat about Carly Fiorina.  From the looks of it, you and they are scared stiff about her.

Keep up the good work.

2seaoat

So Trump says those words about her and progressives are saying it.....so Trump is a progressive?  He was right.  Heck she could not even win an election in california....and what Trump said about HP and its stock price and performance is all true.....there are many competent Republican women who have actually governed, and Trump will not be picking her as his VP.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Semi-demented poster Markle thought Sarah Palin was presidential material a few years ago, too..... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Semi-demented poster Markle thought Sarah Palin was presidential material a few years ago, too..... [/color][/color]Razz

Compared to semi-retired President Obama, anyone without a felony record is presidential material.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Semi-demented poster Markle thought Sarah Palin was presidential material a few years ago, too..... [/color][/color]Razz

Compared to semi-retired President Obama, anyone without a felony record is presidential material.

It's hard to find anyone in the GOP field who isn't under investigation or outright indictment.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://carlyfiorina.org/

(Carly Fiorina failed to register this domain...so I'm using it to tell you how many people she laid off at Hewlett-Packard...it was this many...followed by a raft of these: Sad , apparently totaling 30,000.)

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Semi-demented poster Markle thought Sarah Palin was presidential material a few years ago, too..... Razz

Flat out lie. But you have nothing so go play in your sandbox.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Semi-demented poster Markle thought Sarah Palin was presidential material a few years ago, too..... Razz

Flat out lie.  But you have nothing so go play in your sandbox.

I lie not. I was teasing you about Palin back before the 2012 election, any your retort to me was that you thought she would make a fine presidential candidate. Face it, a space alien could declare itself a Republican presidential candidate, and you would support it, simply because it said it was a Republican.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I hope Trump is the real thing. Anyway I am glad the bull is lose in the PC china shop. We need these things stirred up and it will hurt BOTH parties a lot to examine the mess they have made from Washington.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I hope Trump is the real thing.  Anyway I am glad the bull is lose in the PC china shop. We need these things stirred up and it will hurt BOTH parties a lot to examine the mess they have made from Washington.

It's Sanders and Trump -- Obviously I prefer Sanders, but if it has to be a renutlican -- Go Trump, go!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

I lie not. I was teasing you about Palin back before the 2012 election, any your retort to me was that you thought she would make a fine presidential candidate. Face it, a space alien could declare itself a Republican presidential candidate, and you would support it, simply because it said it was a Republican.

2seaoat

You know this site has a search function and a person can search Sarah Palin's name and see numerous threads and comments.  You might want to read what you have posted in regard to Palin before you call someone a liar. Embarassed

Carly Fiorina will not be able to outlast the sound bite of laying off 30,000 people. Yes, there is a back story there that goes to the overall detrimental issues with HP, however, no one will take the time to read and assess the HP Board of Directors issues and low performance of the company overall in world of technology.

That's politics today. If you can't make it past a soundbite...you're out.

I do not like Trump.

Still looking for the best of the worst...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SheWrites wrote:Carly Fiorina will not be able to outlast the sound bite of laying off 30,000 people.  Yes, there is a back story there that goes to the overall detrimental issues with HP, however, no one will take the time to read and assess the HP Board of Directors issues and low performance of the company overall in world of technology.  

I do not like Trump.

There IS a back story, but not a flattering one. If you disregard HP, you can go back to AT&T Lucent...also a disaster.

Markle

Markle

Being that it was six years ago you may have forgotten that former Governor Sarah Palin never ran for President.

As with 2seaoat, if you can't show that, you are lying. Why do you both find that necessary?

Floridatexan wrote:
SheWrites wrote:Carly Fiorina will not be able to outlast the sound bite of laying off 30,000 people.  Yes, there is a back story there that goes to the overall detrimental issues with HP, however, no one will take the time to read and assess the HP Board of Directors issues and low performance of the company overall in world of technology.  

I do not like Trump.

There IS a back story, but not a flattering one. If you disregard HP, you can go back to AT&T Lucent...also a disaster.

I'm not defending her because I think she would be a good potus... I don't. But hp was on a degrading path.

You can't just ignore that... oops I forgot who I was talking to. Enjoy comrade.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Carly Fiorina now on the A-List says Rasmussen Reports poll: ‘Carly’s up, Trump is down’ Aug2010201120201520aft201st20primary_zps0kfuitns

Why is George Pataki even in this race?  Does he think he can win the Presidency?  
Jesus,  I think any of us here would stand about an equal chance as him.  In other words, none.  lol

Looks like "not sure" is about to catch up to Trump. Shocked

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

She was never in the 2012 election. That would be the 2008 election.

Flat out lie. But you have nothing so go play in your sandbox.[/quote]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We all should be thankful that Palin did not throw her hat in with the other 16 or so GOP "contenders" for 2016.

She probably has her hands full with her daughter's scandalous second out of wedlock pregnancy. The tabloids are going to have their way with Bristol before it is all said and done.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Flat out lie. But you have nothing so go play in your sandbox.

We all should be thankful that Palin did not throw her hat in with the other 16 or so GOP "contenders" for 2016.

She probably has her hands full with her daughter's scandalous second out of wedlock pregnancy. The tabloids are going to have their way with Bristol before it is all said and done.

Well wait... this is where you provide proof. Right?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Palin did mount a "campaign" in 2012. She took a bus around the country pretending to run. I'm sure she fattened her coffers, just as the mass of GOP candidates are doing today.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Flat out lie. But you have nothing so go play in your sandbox.

Well wait... this is where you provide proof. Right?

Someday, someone is going to write the unauthorized biography. It will be a tell all and a best seller.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum