Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I agree with Fox......it is time for an Ike monument.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I agree with Fox. It is time for a monument for Ike. He is dear to my heart, and as a child he established my absolute respect for Presidents despite their party or shortfallings. Ike was a great man. it is time for a monument to honor this great man.

Meh... just another progressive that escalated conflicts and govt while talking a different game.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ike was one of the greatest presidents in my lifetime. America was prosperous and powerful during his presidency, and he resisted advisors who wanted him to strike at the Soviet Union while their nuclear arsenal was still much smaller than our own.

I think John Kennedy, had he lived and completed two terms would also top the list. I'd like to see the petty politicians we have today handle the great crises Kennedy had to handle, and to dream enough to pave the way for putting a man on the moon.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Ike had to send men to their certain death. He had little patience for war profiteers and folks who encourage war. He was my hero as a grade school kid. I felt like everything was ok with Ike. It was. He was a good man who desegregated the military and sent the troops to little Rock. Great men come along for the times.....he was the right man for the right time. I hope the monument is built and I hope I live long enough to see this. It was good to see Bob Dole tonight supporting this monument.....he gave his right arm to protect this country....another good man who was a good Republican.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum