Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AGAIN, Bill O'Reilly KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK about the DEMOCRAT MASSIVE FAILURE

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
polecat
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Titled "How Donald Trump's campaign is helping the Democratic Party.

Bill O'Reilly spells out clearly the massive failure of semi-retired President Obama and the Democrat Party. That and how Democrats should be pleased with Donald Trump keeping the focus off their failures.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4455735751001/how-donald-trumps-campaign-is-helping-the-democratic-party-/?#sp=show-clips

After the childish beating I'll take for pointing out the atrocious behavior of the Progressives here and their support of the Black Lives Matter hate group, they'll miss the crucial points and attack Bill O'Reilly.

Come on kids, refute the FACTS he puts forth.

polecat

polecat

Americas daddy and fox news created this Trumpinstein so enjoy lying in the bed they made.

Trump/Palin 2016

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was the politics and governing of both political parties which led to Trump'ism and Sanders'ism both. And to Carson'ism as well.

Anyone who doesn't understand that by now, is either woefully ignorant or woefully brainwashed.

And frankly, not only could I not care less about anything Bill O'Reilly says, I couldn't care less if he lives or dies.
However, if a book entitled "Killing O'Reilly" is ever published, I will read it out of sheer curiosity. But not until it's at a yard sale for a dollar like all the other books with "killing so and so" in the title. If anyone wants any of those books let me know and I'll pick you one up at a yard sale. See them all the time along with all of limbaugh's and hannity's ghost written books.

polecat

polecat

Good thing that was the no spin zone or I might have thought it was the all billo spin city.

Yes he put something on the democrats that a ''LOOFAH'' cant scrub off.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Not since Baghdad Bob,  or Bill Clinton saying "it depends on what the definition of is is";
have we ever heard about anything as ludicrous as this Bill O'Reilly character actually referring to what he does as "The No Spin Zone".

It would be like if Al Sharpton called his show "The No Race Zone".  Or if Richard Simmons called his shtick The No Queer Zone.  lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I get a kick out of semi-demented poster Markle's "KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK" threads.

They generally contain more BS and propaganda than his usual posts do, so they are more entertaining. He usually gets ripped more by other posters for making them, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

You'll never convince markle of anything by posting that.

I watch Maher a lot and I really like most of his humor.
But he's often just as narrow-minded and full of himself as o'reilly and limbaugh and hannity are.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:Americas daddy and fox news created this Trumpinstein so enjoy lying in the bed they made.

Trump/Palin 2016

THANK YOU for being SO PREDICTABLE!

Here, I'll try again.

After the childish beating I'll take for pointing out the atrocious behavior of the Progressives here and their support of the Black Lives Matter hate group, they'll miss the crucial points and attack Bill O'Reilly.

Remember, no guts, no glory!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There are no facts, dummy; if there were, it wouldn't be Bill-O.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:It was the politics and governing of both political parties which led to Trump'ism and Sanders'ism both.  And to Carson'ism as well.

Anyone who doesn't understand that by now,  is either woefully ignorant or woefully brainwashed.

And frankly,  not only could I not care less about anything Bill O'Reilly says,  I couldn't care less if he lives or dies.
However,  if a book entitled "Killing O'Reilly" is ever published,  I will read it out of sheer curiosity.  But not until it's at a yard sale for a dollar like all the other books with "killing so and so" in the title.  If anyone wants any of those books let me know and I'll pick you one up at a yard sale.  See them all the time along with all of limbaugh's and hannity's ghost written books.

You are only hurting yourself, if you can't read he has them on audio, his books are outstanding.  Not politically biased one way or the other.  As you know, for semi-retired President Obama's entire first term in office, Mr. O'Reilly bent over backwards to give him a fair deal.  Now it has become such a SNAFU that it is impossible to report the facts and NOT criticize this failed administration.

THANK YOU for proving me right again!  You are unable to dispute the FACTS of his monolog so you attack him.  Here...try again.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I get a kick out of semi-demented poster Markle's "KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK" threads.

They generally contain more BS and propaganda than his usual posts do, so they are more entertaining. He usually gets ripped more by other posters for making them, too.

THANK YOU for proving me right again!
You are unable to dispute the FACTS of his monolog so you attack him. Here...try again.

boards of FL

boards of FL

AGAIN, Bill O'Reilly KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK about the DEMOCRAT MASSIVE FAILURE Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

You are only hurting yourself, if you can't read he has them on audio, his books are outstanding.  Not politically biased one way or the other.  As you know, for semi-retired President Obama's entire first term in office, Mr. O'Reilly bent over backwards to give him a fair deal.  Now it has become such a SNAFU that it is impossible to report the facts and NOT criticize this failed administration.

THANK YOU for proving me right again!  You are unable to dispute the FACTS of his monolog so you attack him.  Here...try again.

Nah actually I've been watching O'Reilly ever since he became the pied piper of cable tv news,  markle.  Longer than you have.
That's because I'm totally obsessed with the commercial media and always have been.

O'Reilly,  just like Geraldo before him and Morton Downey before Geraldo,  is nothing but a monstrous ego who has put himself in the position of being a media pope whose job it is is to pass judgement on everyone and everything else.  
But he's the only one who has big enough balls to actually call all that spin he does a "no-spin zone".  
Here's a typical example of that "no-spin" horseshit you and so many others have such an appetite for...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have to tell you, markle, that if I was on tv and presenting myself as this big tough "doesn't take no shit off anybody" long island redneck like that O'Reilly asshole; the last thing I would ever do is go on television and tell the audience I was afraid "lesbians" are gonna beat me up. lol

That would be like seeing John Wayne tell us he's afraid the characters on Sesame Street are gonna whip his ass. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

polecat

polecat

Fact
Why did Brian Williams lose his job and BillO did not?

Brian Williams worked for a news organization.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:After the childish beating I'll take for pointing out the atrocious behavior of the Progressives here...

If you already know you are gonna get your ass beat for posting something, either post it and take your licks, or stay silent about it.

If your views were highly respected, you wouldn't draw such attention from the folks who post here.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Bs... leftists get nasty about and attack anything that doesn't fit their preconditioned sensibilities and feeeelings.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah if you are respected on this forum you are probably a Commie.

AGAIN, Bill O'Reilly KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK about the DEMOCRAT MASSIVE FAILURE ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.northstarcompass.org%2Ffrench%2Fnscfr41%2Flenin

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:Bs... leftists get nasty about and attack anything that doesn't fit their preconditioned sensibilities and feeeelings.

Something you righties would never do... LOL

polecat

polecat

Why is billo pushing Kate's law but I have not heard him ask for or say anything about Mayci & Jillians law?
Why is that?

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:Fact

As you know, FLAT OUT LIE.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:

I live in a sea of Repubs and they ALL acknowledge that FOX is anything but news . . . it is an extension of the RNC . . . . . news not so much.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:

I live in a sea of Repubs and they ALL acknowledge that FOX is anything but news . . . it is an extension of the RNC . . . . . news not so much.

AGAIN, Bill O'Reilly KNOCKS IT OUT OF THE PARK about the DEMOCRAT MASSIVE FAILURE LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum