Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hotel California - acapella

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hotel California - acapella Empty Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 1:48 pm

Totally amazing.

2Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:09 pm

2seaoat

Hmmmmm my stories and your inability to use the tools to share with us your utube.....some things do not change.

3Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:12 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:Totally amazing.

BEAUTIFUL !

4Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:24 pm

2seaoat wrote:Hmmmmm my stories and your inability to use the tools to share with us your utube.....some things do not change.

Plays perfectly for me and shows the beginning frame of the video in the post.

Must be the inability to perform the function on your technology, Mr. Oats.

5Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Even $uperman needs help now and then...here's the youtube seadope....

6Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The story of Seaoat

7Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:34 pm

2seaoat

Thanks T.....send her a PM so she can learn to load a Utube.....she needs to save face..... Very Happy

8Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:37 pm

2seaoat wrote:Thanks T.....send her a PM so she can learn to load a Utube.....she needs to save face..... Very Happy

I can easily admit a mistake.

Teo, I hit the embed link from youtube, copied, and then pasted here.

If there is another way that is better, please explain.

No need for face saving, Seaoat...but it does show on the forum post and played for me.

9Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:38 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Hmmmmm my stories and your inability to use the tools to share with us your utube.....some things do not change.

Plays perfectly for me and shows the beginning frame of the video in the post.

Must be the inability to perform the function on your technology, Mr. Oats.

Sorry shewrites some things just don't get through to some..it worked fine for me the way you did it....he just needs to download a new player....it's all good.

10Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:41 pm

2seaoat

More of my song......

11Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:46 pm

I thought for sure we'd get a story about the time you sat in on a session with the Eagles. Laughing

12Hotel California - acapella Empty Re: Hotel California - acapella 8/29/2015, 2:55 pm

2seaoat

I thought for sure we'd get a story about the time you sat in on a session with the Eagles.

Never liked their music....not even a little bit. Actually, I never understood how they were so popular. I like Bob's elevator music group better than the Eagles.....so I did not sit in on a session.....but if I did.....I sure would tell the story.....and it would be a good one. I like the who... and early fleetwood mac....and one of my top three albums was bare trees......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum