Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can anyone think of a better name for this forum?

+2
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

I sort of made this forum on a whim and Pensacola Discussion Forum was the best name I could think of off the cuff. Generic, I know.

If anyone has any suggestions as to a better name, fire away. I am not committed to this forum name my any means. As I said over on the PNJ forums when I posted a link here, I want this forum to operate democratically. Whatever everyone wants, that is what we will go with.

How about

The Octagon

boards of FL

boards of FL

theoldgods wrote:How about

The Octagon

I like it. Did you intend for that to be a UFC reference? If so, it would certainly be fitting for political discussion! My only hesitation is that I want this to have Pensacola in the name. The Pensacola Octagon, perhaps?

Last edited by boards of FL on 1/3/2010, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
theoldgods wrote:How about

The Octagon

I like it. Did you intend for that to be an UFC reference? If so, it would certainly be fitting for political discussion! My only hesitation is that I want this to have Pensacola in the name. The Pensacola Octagon, perhaps?

Yeah Pentagon would be too right wing...or to make the witches happy the pentagram..

Yes it was a UFC reference to anything goes.

Pensacola Octagon or The Octagon of Pensacola and can nickname it "TOP" when talking on PNJ

6Can anyone think of a better name for this forum? Empty Forum Name 1/3/2010, 7:46 pm

Theres no reason to change it. After all, it's a forum for Pensacolians to discuss Pensacola. The "octagon" is definitely too combative.

no stress

no stress

PNJ Refugees

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How bout "The Forum That Don't Know What Time Zone It's In"

Admin

Admin

NaughtBob wrote:How bout "The Forum That Don't Know What Time Zone It's In"

You set the time zone. Click on "Profile" and then "Preferences".

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Pensacola Raucous Caucus

11Can anyone think of a better name for this forum? Empty Who's yer daddy? 3/17/2013, 6:07 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yep

Can anyone think of a better name for this forum? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrfMNltjyGeA0ss6YWUwG6WuNlt6jvebR2xybrR_9ukPOS0aKu

How about...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuGzJVKtW6g ?????

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum