Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Why in hell should the U.S. and the rest of the major members of the UN insist that Iran doesn't get nuclear weapons, but allow Israel to keep their's?

Fuck nuclear weapons --- ours included!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article42532.htm

When was last time Israel's leadership vowed to annihilate all of Irsn? It's a constant mantra from the mullahs .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:When was last time Israel's leadership vowed to annihilate all of Irsn?  It's a constant mantra from the mullahs .

You pro-Zionist suckup, Nuttyyahoo has been chomping at the bit to wipe out Iran for the last 6 years. Israel is one of the most warlike and aggressively militant nations in the world. The Zionists are the ones pushing for the war, not the other way around.

Its time for Obama to call out Israel and make it become a declared nuclear power, and then withhold our UN veto when the rest of the civilized world reacts to the news.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Link? Proof? How many reactors has Israel trashed with out wiping out the population of said nations ?

Two

Osirik in. 1980 Iraq
Syria in 2007

No genocide, no collateral damage, just 100 percent elimination of ability to create nukes.

The nation of Iran though wants to destroy all of Israel and has repeated it over and over.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Link? Proof? How many reactors has Israel trashed with out wiping out the population of said nations ?

Two

Osirik in. 1980 Iraq
Syria in 2007

No genocide, no collateral damage, just 100 percent elimination of ability to create nukes.

The nation of Iran though wants to destroy all of Israel and has repeated it over and over.

Oh, so we just let Israel commit acts of war all over the middle east, because they can bomb nuclear facilities without causing collateral damage? You define the word "dork."

Thankfully, politicians of your liking are far from power in our nation right now, so you war-mongers are going to have to take a back seat.

I have a hearty respect for Obama's stance on Iran, and for not kowtowing to Bibi's demands. Obama refuses to take any shit from Netanyahu. About the only thing Bibi is going to get from Obama is the Israeli mole Jonathan Pollard (good riddance!).

Markle

Markle

The shamelessly anti-Semites here in action again. Some how, I don't know how, but somehow they think being an anti-Semite is different from being a racist, bigot, homophobe or whoever else it is they hate today.

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Cartoon%20Hamas%20attacks%20Israel._zpstek6xxkg

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:The shamelessly anti-Semites here in action again.  Some how, I don't know how, but somehow they think being an anti-Semite is different from being a racist, bigot, homophobe or whoever else it is they hate today.

"Anti-semitic, it's a trick we always use it."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:The shamelessly anti-Semites here in action again.  Some how, I don't know how, but somehow they think being an anti-Semite is different from being a racist, bigot, homophobe or whoever else it is they hate today.

“The Israelis are fanatical extremists who feel that they are being persecuted everywhere they go and that they have to be extremely harsh, unyielding and aggressive, as well as deceptive and violent with the world. They have a terrible track record of extreme deception, lies and extreme violence… They’re ruthless, they’re psychopathic and they are the most likely country in the world to use nuclear weapons.”

Martinez, Brandon (2014-10-20). Grand Deceptions: Zionist Intrigue in the 20th and 21st Centuries (p. 102). Progressive Press. Kindle Edition.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Cartoon%20Hamas%20attacks%20Israel._zpstek6xxkg

Speaking for myself, I'm against anyone having nuclear weapons -- including the DUSA (Diss-United States of America).

Why do we insist Iran can't have nuclear weapons, but it's okay for Pakistan, India, and North Korea?

It's time to call out Israel and make them admit they have nukes, and if they don't, we should stop paying their defense costs.

By the way, you need to learn the definition of the term Semite. Semites include the Hebrews and Arabs.

Israel could have done a lot to calm down the region, but they are increasingly warlike and heavily racist. The latest flare-up involves a crazy, racist Jew setting fire to a Palestinian farm house and murdering an infant. Fuck him and all the Jews like him!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:It's time to call out Israel and make them admit they have nukes, and if they don't, we should stop paying their defense costs.

I agree. There really is a lot of grand hypocrisy going on here. Those who are whining about the Iranian nuclear program are silent about the Israeli one, which invented the means to secretly develop nuclear weapons under the world's collective noses.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

“The Israelis are fanatical extremists who feel that they are being persecuted everywhere they go and that they have to be extremely harsh, unyielding and aggressive, as well as deceptive and violent with the world. They have a terrible track record of extreme deception, lies and extreme violence… They’re ruthless, they’re psychopathic and they are the most likely country in the world to use nuclear weapons.”

Martinez, Brandon (2014-10-20). Grand Deceptions: Zionist Intrigue in the 20th and 21st Centuries (p. 102). Progressive Press. Kindle Edition.

Good you have the FACTS in hand.

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Auschwitz-death-camp1_zps2tpk76vx

2seaoat

Good you have the FACTS in hand.

Israel has a history of being attacked by neighbors and others who hate the Jewish people.  That faction of folks is large and determined to make everything that Israel does wrong.  If Israel were to let it's guard down, it would be attacked by those people.  It is not paranoia or without merit.

However, long term peace can never be accomplished without compromise and diplomacy.  Diplomacy can only reduce risks.   It will never eliminate risk, any more than military action will do the same.  The problem becomes much more difficult for Israel when constructive compromises are so readily dismissed and civilians die as a result.  Over time, those who want Israel to be safe begin to see their actions as not rational or sane, but acute paranoia where the response is often without merit.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Good you have the FACTS in hand.

The Zionists learned much from their Nazi oppressors of old. It is so sad that they have blatantly adopted many of their former tormenters' measures.

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Holoca10

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Holoca11

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Good you have the FACTS in hand.

The Zionists learned much from their Nazi oppressors of old. It is so sad that they have blatantly adopted many of their former tormenters' measures.

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Holoca10

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Holoca11

Where are the massive gas chambers and mass burial sites? Torture chambers, killing of mentally disabled along with all the homosexuals?

That is who you are supporting. Keep up your misguided work.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

And Shulamit Aloni is an unknown politician in Israel who died years ago.

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Jesse-1-1

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

And Shulamit Aloni is an unknown politician in Israel who died years ago.

Now Iran has made a deal against developing Nuclear weapons, it's Israel's turn! Jesse-1-1

The subject of this thread is Israel's illegal ownership of nuclear weapons, and Markle's declaration that anyone who opposes the Israelis on this issue is anti-semitic. My father's family was eradicated by Ukranien Nazis during WWII. I'm against Israel having nuclear weapons -- and I'm against anyone having nuclear weapons. Obviously, Semi-sane Markle's intellect is eroding as quickly as his sanity. But he is the perfect right wing foil!!

Markle

Markle

We understand. Like police, you want Israel eradicated. You want total anarchy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum