Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Side With

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Side With Empty I Side With 9/12/2012, 11:51 am

http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz?from=109496032

Gary Johnson for me..

2I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 1:12 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz?from=109496032

Gary Johnson for me..

I answered the questions and found I sided with Johnson 82% of the time.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 1:33 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:http://www.isidewith.com/presidential-election-quiz?from=109496032

Gary Johnson for me..

I answered the questions and found I sided with Johnson 82% of the time.

Is Gary Johnson the new 'Ron Paul' for future elections?.....

4I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 5:21 pm

Johnson votes= Obama

5I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 5:24 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Johnson votes= Obama

Go Gary!

6I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 6:09 pm

Can you explain that a little better?
The last election I had family and friends telling me that voting for Ron Paul was giving my vote to obama or mccain.. I didn't like either and I voted for the one who I thought would be best for America..
I noticed that Nobody said their choice came out as romney or obama from the quiz in the link.. So far Johnson is The Man..

7I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 7:34 pm

Lurch wrote:

The last election I had family and friends telling me that voting for Ron Paul was giving my vote to obama or mccain.. I didn't like either and I voted for the one who I thought would be best for America..
I noticed that Nobody said their choice came out as romney or obama from the quiz in the link.. So far Johnson is The Man..

Johnson votes take from the Romney pile giving Obama more opportunity to win a state and the electoral votes. I'm pretty sure the Obamaites aren't apt to switching sides.

8I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 8:58 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:

Johnson votes take from the Romney pile giving Obama more opportunity to win a state and the electoral votes. I'm pretty sure the Obamaites aren't apt to switching sides.

In my case you would be wrong, I would rather have obama than romney so a vote for Johnson would be taking one away from obama..

9I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 11:28 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I sided with Jill Stein and Obama, the greens and the Democrats. Looks like a valid little quiz. Thanks for posting it.

10I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/12/2012, 11:29 pm

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:

In my case you would be wrong, I would rather have obama than romney so a vote for Johnson would be taking one away from obama..

You just made my point Libtard. Johnson is about as electable as Nixon at this point.

11I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/13/2012, 1:38 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:

You just made my point Libtard. Johnson is about as electable as Nixon at this point.

I don't think Romney is electable, either. But you won't know this until Novenmber 6th.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/13/2012, 1:47 am

All of you are Wrong!!!! Pat Paulsen for Pres

13I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/13/2012, 6:39 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Lurch wrote:

you don't know what the fuck you're talkin about..

14I Side With Empty Re: I Side With 9/16/2012, 8:37 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dead heat between Jill Stein and Gary Johnson for me......

EDIT: A quote from Jill Stein:

"If I can quote Alice Walker, 'The biggest way people give up power is by not knowing they have it to start with.' And that’s true, for the environmental movement, the student movement, the antiwar movement, health-care-as-a-human-right movement—you put us all together, we have the potential for a Tahrir Square type event, and [to] turn the White House into a Green House in November."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum