Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump-Palin 2016!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump-Palin 2016!!! Empty Trump-Palin 2016!!! 7/29/2015, 8:11 am

Sal

Sal

O ...

M ...

G ...

This may be the most awesome news EVAR!!

We could hold a giant rally and let all their supporters in for free and then blow the whole thing up!!

The nation's collective IQ would skyrocket!!

Yesterday, Donald Trump appeared on “The Palin Update,” a show dedicated to all things Palin. After Trump hailed Palin as a “tough and smart” leader who bravely stood up to “disgusting lies,” host Kevin Scholla asked the GOP presidential candidate, “If there is a Trump administration, could you see picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

“I’d love that,” Trump replied. “Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

“Everybody loves her,” he added. Trump went on to say that unlike the former half-term Alaska governor, his current Republican rivals are “weak” and “ineffective” leaders “to a degree that’s actually almost hard to believe.”

Voters, Trump explained, “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.”

Palin recently lauded Trump as a “hero” after he insisted that John McCain was “not a war hero” and said of POWs, “I like people that weren’t captured.” She said that just as McCain was a hero for surviving several years in a prison during the Vietnam War, “Donald Trump is a hero” because he is “giving voice to untold millions of fed-up Americans witnessing a purposeful destruction of our economy.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/donald-trump-would-consider-tapping-sarah-palin-future-trump-administration#sthash.85ljQ6lJ.dpuf

2Trump-Palin 2016!!! Empty Re: Trump-Palin 2016!!! 7/29/2015, 8:46 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Palin thing is easy to understand.  
Unlike many other republicans, she comes out and says nice things about him.

One,  he ALWAYS gets in bed (figuratively) with any public figure who says nice things about him.

And,  two,  she's still popular with the conservative base and this helps him convince the conservative base that he's conservative like they are.

Remember,  right now ALL the candidates are vying for the party nomination,  not campaigning in the general election.
Whichever one of these actors gets nominated,  you can bet your bippy that he/she instantly morphs into a role that puts them more to the center. And that includes Hillary.

But while the Palin story is easy to understand,  the one that's not as easy to understand is Mark Cuban.
Cuban and Trump have had a volatile history.  So why is Cuban now gushing over Trump?  I can't figure that one.
But one thing is certain,  now that Cuban is saying nice things about Trump,  you can bet your bippy that Trump will be saying nice things about Cuban.  lol

3Trump-Palin 2016!!! Empty Re: Trump-Palin 2016!!! 7/29/2015, 8:58 am

Sal

Sal

TRUMP-PALIN 2016
"You're Fired!!"  "I Quit!!"

Telstar likes this post

4Trump-Palin 2016!!! Empty Re: Trump-Palin 2016!!! 7/29/2015, 10:54 am

knothead

knothead

Snark Spigot wrote:
TRUMP-PALIN 2016
"You're Fired!!"  "I Quit!!"

cheers cheers cheers
lol! lol! lol!

5Trump-Palin 2016!!! Empty Re: Trump-Palin 2016!!! 7/29/2015, 5:22 pm

polecat

polecat

In past years, candidates engulfed by negative media attention often tried to defuse the story. This year they double down

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum