Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pamela Long Wiggins dies in jail

+2
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.northescambia.com

She chose her fate when the Billings were executed.

2seaoat

greed.  It rarely works out.

Vikingwoman

That's sad for her child.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Her activities over the years was bad for her child.

2seaoat

Her activities over the years was bad for her child.

How old was her child?  When she was churning real estate it sure seems like she had little time for family.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

At this rate, all of the plotters will croak before they ever get around to executing Patrick Gonzales, Jr.

--Leonard Parick Gonzales--dead
--Pamela Long Wiggins--dead

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Her activities over the years was bad for her child.
How old was her child?  When she was churning real estate it sure seems like she had little time for family.

13 at the time of the murders. Her son is now in his late 20's.

Hallmarkgard

Death by Cancer in jail with out any family or friends support and sub par medical attention would be a very hard way to die.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hallmarkgard wrote:Death by Cancer in jail with out any family or friends support and sub par medical attention would be a very hard way to die.

Yes, but so is being shot numerous times in the face.

Hallmarkgard

She shot them in the face? I guess I missed that part...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hallmarkgard wrote:She shot them in the face?  I guess I missed that part...

Patrick shot them in the face....she was in on it from the beginning.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I believe she did more than "accessory after the fact". No sympathy for her from me. I remember seeing the Billings' at the grocery not long before they were murdered...then found out that I knew someone who used to hang with Gonzalez...he's long gone from an overdose of drugs.

Hallmarkgard

Maybe her wish to die at home  was not about her.   Maybe it was about her son who could have told her he forgave her for giving him a tremendous amount of pain and grief to bear.  Maybe he wanted to hold his Mother  one last time before she died.  Maybe allowing her to die with ones that loved her was not enough justice for many to accept.  But it ok.  She died away from those who now have to deal with out any closure.. .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I understand your compassion but she made decisions without considering her family. Her crimes started a long time ago.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hallmarkgard wrote:Maybe her wish to die at home  was not about her.   Maybe it was about her son who could have told her he forgave her for giving him a tremendous amount of pain and grief to bear.  Maybe he wanted to hold his Mother  one last time before she died.  Maybe allowing her to die with ones that loved her was not enough justice for many to accept.  But it ok.  She died away from those who now have to deal with out any closure.. .

You're forgetting about the foster children who were living in the Billings household and the Billings' children. What kind of closure did they receive? What kind of scars do you think they'll have to endure?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum