Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOF (continued II)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BOF (continued II) Empty BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 10:47 am

And now he's using the thread lock up features. HILARIOUS!!!!!

*****RUN BOARDS RUN*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

2BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 10:51 am

So boards starts an episode... then decides when to cut it off. Lol... the boy that never grew up.

3BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 11:04 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:So boards starts an episode... then decides when to cut it off. Lol... the boy that never grew up.

I'll tell you what.  Since you're obviously butthurt over this, I'll leave this thread open so you and your good friend Damaged Eagle can hang out and talk about whatever it is that you two care to talk about.

Have at it guys.  Plan your next forum election.  Plot with DE to have his cop friends take over the forum and give it to you and TEO.  Whatever it is that you cognitively bankrupt people with no grasp on reality care to talk about in your free time.  The floor is yours.  Enjoy.

Please proceed, governors.

4BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 11:31 am

PkrBum wrote:So boards starts an episode... then decides when to cut it off. Lol... the boy that never grew up.

The thing about his college term paper probably struck home.

*****NULL FACE*****

Neutral

Last edited by The Man Comes Around on 7/21/2015, 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

5BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 11:37 am

boards of FL wrote:

I'll tell you what.  Since you're obviously butthurt over this, I'll leave this thread open so you and your good friend Damaged Eagle can hang out and talk about whatever it is that you two care to talk about.

No butthurt here except your own. You probably should have thought of that before you borrowed Vikinggirl's cucumber.

boards of FL wrote:Have at it guys.  Plan your next forum election.  Plot with DE to have his cop friends take over the forum and give it to you and TEO.  Whatever it is that you cognitively bankrupt people with no grasp on reality care to talk about in your free time.  The floor is yours.  Enjoy.

Who's DE?

I myself have been doing a fine job of controlling the forum from where I'm at without being a moderator. I've already had several words and phrases censored and now certain threads are starting to be locked up... I suppose next I can work on having some threads sent to the Hall Of Shame...... Oh wait! That doesn't exist anymore so I guess they'll vanish forever or we'll find out what other features there are for the forums.

*****BOARDS IS A RETARD*****

Neutral

6BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 1:04 pm

Don't start shit and then complain about the smell boy.

7BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 1:12 pm

Vikingwoman

You all came over here and started this shit w/ your trashy friends.

8BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 2:15 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Don't start shit and then complain about the smell boy.

I'm not complaining about the smell, other forum members are.  I locked the previous two threads out of respect to them.  Also, I didn't create any of these threads, you and Damaged Eagle did.  But I realize that you two are butthurt so I'll leave this one be so that you can...well...do whatever it is that you're trying to do here.

That said, it's nice to see that Damaged Eagle has a loyal, like-minded friend to nurse him through his meltdown.  You know what it's like to be scorned so badly that you delete your own account, so you are probably the best shoulder for him to cry on at this point.

To the rest of the forum, let's leave these two guys alone in their thread which is obviously very important to them, for whatever reason.

PkrBum, I'll close the door behind me, little buddy.

9BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 7:02 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:You all came over here and started this shit w/ your trashy friends.

I believe this shit started before we ever went over the Everyday Pensacola dim wit.

*****VIKINGGIRL LOVES CUCUMBERS*****

Neutral

10BOF (continued II) Empty Re: BOF (continued II) 7/16/2015, 7:12 pm

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't start shit and then complain about the smell boy.

I'm not complaining about the smell, other forum members are.

What smell would that be? The one of your own making?

boards of FL wrote:I locked the previous two threads out of respect to them.

Respect????? You?????? Now that is funny!

boards of FL wrote:Also, I didn't create any of these threads, you and Damaged Eagle did.

Who the HELL is Damaged Eagle?

boards of FL wrote:But I realize that you two are butthurt so I'll leave this one be so that you can...well...do whatever it is that you're trying to do here.

We already talked about your butthurt. Haven't you given that cucumber back to VikingGirl yet?

boards of FL wrote:That said, it's nice to see that Damaged Eagle has a loyal, like-minded friend to nurse him through his meltdown. You know what it's like to be scorned so badly that you delete your own account, so you are probably the best shoulder for him to cry on at this point.

Who the hell is this Damaged Eagle? Oh!!!!! Wait a sec. Is that the guy I threw in the cellar?

boards of FL wrote:To the rest of the forum, let's leave these two guys alone in their thread which is obviously very important to them, for whatever reason.

PkrBum, I'll close the door behind me, little buddy.  

I have no intention of staying in this thread moron.

You wanted to play games let's play some games.

*****BOARDS IS A BALLESS WONDER*****

Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum