Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oats, are you blowing the dog whistle?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Link was not properly put into the forum.  First copy the utube link, and then press the utube button above.  Paste the address in.........insert, and I will be able to see the utube you wanted to post.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Link was not properly put into the forum.  First copy the utube link, and then press the utube button above.  Paste the address in.........insert, and I will be able to see the utube you wanted to post.

Works for me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hQwjrzjTQ

2seaoat wrote:Link was not properly put into the forum.  First copy the utube link, and then press the utube button above.  Paste the address in.........insert, and I will be able to see the utube you wanted to post.

Hmm, must be a user issue Oats. Working perfectly for me. The frame of the youtube is showing. Of course there is always a commercial...

2seaoat

T's link worked.....now that dog can sing.

Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was able to figure out what "little brown bags of garbage" means.
But what is this dog whistle seaoat keeps referring to? Is that what I am? A dog whistle?

2seaoat

You blow the  dog whistle.....You listen for the dog whistle.....you think nobody hears......kinda like hiding ones sexuality.......one thinks nobody knows....but signals are received.  Now a poodle who plays the piano.....he certainly hears those bones.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You blow the  dog whistle.....You listen for the dog whistle.....you think nobody hears......kinda like hiding ones sexuality...

That's absurd.  Humans can't hear a dog whistle because the audio frequency is outside the range of human hearing.
When I blow a dog whistle only dogs can hear it.  I don't hear a thing.
And the only whistle that has anything to do with my sexuality is the one my girlfriend blows when she's got me dressed up like a sailor and chained to the bed.  When the whistle blows, that signals it's time for me to be punished.   But we both hear that one and so does the dog.

EDITORS NOTE:  boys and girls as you can see this is a loaded reply.  I'm now playing the part of straight man to seaoat.  I can't wait for what comes next.  lol

The dog whistle is racism that only seagoat can detect.

2seaoat

There is a ringing in my ear........I do not think it is a dog whistle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum