Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bristol Palin pregnant again, isn't this weird?

+2
Markle
othershoe1030
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This is just crazy to me especially the part about her being a spokesperson for abstinence and also the statement by her that, well, she does want a big family. I mean, family values, marriage, babies in that order. Does this family not know what causes pregnancies or are they unable to have access to birth control or...? I don't really "follow" these people but it was mentioned on some show I was watching the other evening, ugh.

Bristol caused a scandal during her mom Sarah Palin's 2008 vice presidential bid after revealing she was pregnant out of wedlock at age 18 by then-boyfriend Levi Johnston. Bristol gave birth to son Tripp in December 2008. She and Levi were briefly engaged but later broke up.

Bristol's single-mom status made headlines because her mom, Sarah Palin, had taken a very public stance for abstinence before marriage. Sarah Palin was ridiculed as a hypocrite when the press learned her daughter was not only having premarital sex, but had gotten pregnant.

In another ironic move, in 2009 Bristol was named an ambassador for a campaign to prevent teenage pregnancy by encouraging abstinence before marriage. Bristol Palin was paid $262,500 for her abstinence speaking tour. She earned an additional $70,000 in 2010.

“I’m not going to have sex until I’m married. I can guarantee it,” Bristol vowed in 2009.

Update: Bristol Palin: My second pregnancy was planned, not an accident

In a bizarre twist, Bristol now claims she had planned her second pregnancy after initially calling it a "disappointment." "This pregnancy was actually planned," Palin wrote on her blog June 28.

"Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. I made a mistake, but it’s not the mistake all these giddy a$$holes have loved to assume. I do not regret this baby."

http://www.examiner.com/article/bristol-palin-pregnant-again-unwed-bristol-disappointed-with-second-pregnancy

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:

ZVUGKTUBM posted this about a month ago.

Why is a private citizen of such immense interest to be posted in the POLITICAL section of a little watched forum?

There's not enough going on in REAL politics? Or is that the problem, you feel it's your responsibility to change the topic?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can tell you why pretty women get pregnant so often.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Semi-demented poster Markle is running "damage control" for the Palins.  LOL!!

I hope her mother is HORRIFIED!!!!

Can you imagine this: Bristol, who has never worked a day in her life, tries to command $35K to give her phony abstinence speech to groups of young-people? Hopefully her second pregnancy will put the skids on that scam....

The father of her child is probably that former USMC sergeant who won the Medal of Honor in Afghanistan and who wanted to marry Bristol. Somehow that marriage got iced. There is probably a more worthy woman out there for him, anyway.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Bristol needs to step back from the limelight - if Mama Sarah will allow it - attend school and plan her own life away from the Palin sideshow.

knothead

knothead

It's her life but none of my business . . . . . . I could care less honestly.

knothead wrote:It's her life but none of my business . . . . . . I could care less honestly.

I agree. But just like the Kardashians they just keep putting their business out there...for money, of course.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SheWrites wrote:Bristol needs to step back from the limelight - if Mama Sarah will allow it -  attend school and plan her own life away from the Palin sideshow.

Agreed...but I don't see that happening in the near future. I feel sorry for her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum