Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOF

+7
Joanimaroni
knothead
boards of FL
2seaoat
Hallmarkgard
Sal
Vikingwoman
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 4:22 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm actual surprised at how petty this was... it just goes to show that it doesn't take a very big man to carry a grudge.

Same here.

I can understand you being embarrassed by it now... but you should try to learn from it if you want to grow into a man.

We seem to have a misunderstanding.  I'm not embarrassed at all here.  When you said you were surprised by the pettiness, I thought you may have been referring to the "You don't know what I'm capable of..." and "I'm talking to my LEO friends..." lines, as well as your attempt to grill me and weed out if I had made any changes or not as if you're Damaged Eagle's mom walking down the street to scold a kid that dunked on him.  And then with Joani and SheWrites referencing an abuse of administrator privileges, etc, etc.  

It seemed a bit overboard to me.  But if you think I'm embarrassed here, you're mistaken, election-boy. Or should I call you "failed-hostile-takeover, boy" from this point forward?

77BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 4:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm actual surprised at how petty this was... it just goes to show that it doesn't take a very big man to carry a grudge.

Same here.

I can understand you being embarrassed by it now... but you should try to learn from it if you want to grow into a man.

We seem to have a misunderstanding.  I'm not embarrassed at all here.  When you said you were surprised by the pettiness, I thought you may have been referring to the "You don't know what I'm capable of..." and "I'm talking to my LEO friends..." lines, as well as your attempt to grill me and weed out if I had made any changes or not as if you're Damaged Eagle's mom walking down the street to scold a kid that dunked on him.  And then with Joani and SheWrites referencing an abuse of administrator privileges, etc, etc.  

It seemed a bit overboard to me.  But if you think I'm embarrassed here, you're mistaken, election-boy.  Or should I call you "failed-hostile-takeover, boy" from this point forward?

I didn't say it was an abuse of administrative privileges.....I said it was middle school behaviour.

Your level of immaturity was surprisingly juvenile an certainly lacks humor.

78BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 4:38 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Same here.

It seemed a bit overboard to me.  But if you think I'm embarrassed here, you're mistaken, election-boy.  Or should I call you "failed-hostile-takeover, boy" from this point forward?

I didn't say it was an abuse of administrative privileges.....I said it was middle school behaviour.

Your level of immaturity was surprisingly juvenile an certainly lacks humor.

Yes, ma'am.

BOF - Page 4 Shutterstock_46159378

79BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 5:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanni it's not childishness in my opinion. It's a type of mental Illness many narcissistic progressives get. They do make great TSA ball fondellers and little else. You have heard the stories when they finally go full retard they wind up running around the airport yelling they are God. Boards is on the brink of such a breakdown I am afraid. We should be thoughtful of his condition and provoke him as little as possible. If he wants to touch DE inappropriately then we should let him or he might have an episode.

80BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 5:28 pm

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Joanni it's not childishness in my opinion.  It's a type of mental Illness many narcissistic progressives get.  They do make great TSA ball fondellers  and little else. You have heard the stories when they finally go full retard they wind up running around the airport yelling they are God.  Boards is on the brink of such a breakdown I am afraid.  We should be thoughtful of his condition and provoke him as little as possible. If he wants to touch DE inappropriately then we should let him or he might have an episode.  

Leave it to wawki to politicize it . . . . . consistent at least . . . .

81BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 5:32 pm

knothead

knothead

If we are going to play this game of we post one thing and another thing appears I have a request:

If/when someone posts the word "Coach K" could it please be changed to "rat faced prick"? That way Sal and I would derive immense satisfaction . . . . .

82BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 5:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Knothead I have long observed you and understand you idolize seaoat and boards. You are what they call a narsassitic source. They draw strength from your gushing adoration . You are not helping them. If you want them to get better you must stop. Have you gotten some help with your clingy inferiority complex. ?

83BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 6:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:If we are going to play this game of we post one thing and another thing appears I have a request:

If/when someone posts the word "Coach K" could it please be changed to "rat faced prick"? That way Sal and I would derive immense satisfaction . . . . .

Nòooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

84BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 6:02 pm

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Knothead I have long observed you and understand you idolize seaoat and boards. You are what they call a narsassitic source. They draw strength from your gushing adoration . You are not helping them.  If you want them to get better you must stop. Have you gotten some help with your clingy inferiority complex. ?

No I have had this condition for quite some time . . . . . may I suggest you learn to spell . . . . . its problematic for your pseudo illustrious image . . . . .
Actually I admire many here for their intellect . . . . . you omitted Bob, Sal, joani, Othershoe, FT, and others that I worship equally and for their intellect.

85BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 6:05 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:If we are going to play this game of we post one thing and another thing appears I have a request:

Nòooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Sorry joani, couldn't resist my brain fart . . . .. it was funny to me.

86BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 6:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Nòooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Sorry joani, couldn't resist my brain fart . . . .. it was funny to me.

I understand why you may not like him but he is an amazing coach.

87BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 6:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: Knothead I have long observed you and understand you idolize seaoat and boards. You are what they call a narsassitic source. They draw strength from your gushing adoration . You are not helping them.  If you want them to get better you must stop. Have you gotten some help with your clingy inferiority complex. ?

No I have had this condition for quite some time . . . . . may I suggest you learn to spell . . . . . its problematic for your pseudo illustrious image . . . . .
Actually I admire many here for their intellect . . . . . you omitted Bob, Sal, joani, Othershoe, FT, and others that I worship equally and for their intellect.

Yeah I can spell pretty good but my iPhone over rides Me often and I don't much give a damn. I have a give a chit complex.

Grammar and spelling nazis can be tedious and boring. They also lack imagination and hence live in a world of criticism of the creative.

88BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 6:34 pm

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
knothead wrote:

Yeah I can spell pretty good but my iPhone over rides Me often and I don't much give a damn. I have a give a chit complex.

Grammar and spelling nazis can be tedious and boring. They also lack imagination and hence live in a world of criticism of the creative.

That's funny . . . . . along with your superiority complex?

89BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 6:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I am a white man trying to live up to my racial stereotype. Doing pretty good don't you think ? Insensitive judgemental supercilious and aloof. A grand slam.

90BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 8:59 pm

Vikingwoman

Hey Boards,

You better get on finding out what happened to DE's account or else you going to find out what he's capable of. Good God Almighty, I wouldn't want to be you! LOL!

91BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:16 pm

knothead wrote:

Says the brain-dead progressive lapdog of a sock puppet.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

92BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:17 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:Hey Boards,

You better get on finding out what happened to DE's account or else you going to find out what he's capable of. Good God Almighty, I wouldn't want to be you! LOL!

You might be surprised cunt.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

93BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:28 pm

knothead

knothead

The Man Comes Around wrote:

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Well son, in my mind you just crossed the line calling her that profane name. I hope Boards kicks your sorry ass out of this forum and if he does you asked for it and I cannot and will not defend to your right to bully people here . . . . . . you are a dirt road POS. Kick this bum out of here BOF . . . . .

94BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:46 pm

Vikingwoman

Well Boards didn't kick Chrissy out for using that word and she did it plenty but I am surprised Boards is allowing DE to get away w/ threats. He should have gotten a little vacation for that.

95BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 11:07 pm

knothead wrote:

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Well son, in my mind you just crossed the line calling her that profane name.  I hope Boards kicks your sorry ass out of  this forum and if he does you asked for it and I cannot and will not defend to your right to bully people here . . . . . . you are a dirt road POS. Kick this bum out of here BOF .  . . . .  

No one's asking you to defend anything idiot.

There's no rules on this forum and if he doesn't like a word being used he should censor it when his alcohol addled mind has the time shit for brains.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Last edited by The Man Comes Around on 7/15/2015, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

96BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 11:10 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:Well Boards didn't kick Chrissy out for using that word and she did it plenty but I am surprised Boards is allowing DE to get away w/ threats. He should have gotten a little vacation for that.

Oh Bo Ho! I need something to bitch about because I'm not getting laid enough by the cucumber I bought yesterday.

Who's DE ya sleezy slut?

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

97BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 11:32 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:It's non of your business,Pkr. I put a spell on him so he can't post.

I wouldn't let you spell me if you were the last whore on Earth.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

98BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 11:33 pm

Sal wrote:Fuck that piece of shit.

Says the progressive shit for brains intellectual.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

99BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 11:35 pm

Hallmarkgard wrote:LOL on the spell.  

I know you're a regular trick of hers... She overcharges for the services she can provide at her age.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

100BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 11:47 pm

knothead wrote:

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Well son, in my mind you just crossed the line calling her that profane name.  I hope Boards kicks your sorry ass out of  this forum and if he does you asked for it and I cannot and will not defend to your right to bully people here . . . . . . you are a dirt road POS. Kick this bum out of here BOF .  . . . .  

No one's asking you to defend anything idiot.

There's no rules on this forum and if he doesn't like a word being used he should censor it when his alcohol addled mind has the time shit for brains.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Besides if it offends your delicate sensibilities then put me on ignore dip shit.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

101BOF - Page 4 Empty Re: BOF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum