Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOF

+7
Joanimaroni
knothead
boards of FL
2seaoat
Hallmarkgard
Sal
Vikingwoman
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 1:10 am

2seaoat wrote:I believe as I have told you, you have a right to free speech.  You have done nothing that I am aware of that has ever crossed over the line.  I just do not see Board messing with you.....I mean that is just a bit paranoid.......you probably got whacked by one of those damn ads, so like T said....clear your cookies, and have fun here, and quit thinking Boards is the boogey man.....he usually kicks the snot out of most on these forums, and I just do not see his motivation to be sadistic......just does not jive.

I did not write *********CREEPY GRIN**********.

Just as I have not been writing *****FART*****.

If you think I'm being paranoid or that some add is changing the nature of my posts in that specific manner... you're sadly mistaken.

What little personal info you might know about me should give you a clue as to what I am capable of...

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

Last edited by The Man Comes Around on 7/15/2015, 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total

27BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 1:15 am

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:I believe as I have told you, you have a right to free speech.  You have done nothing that I am aware of that has ever crossed over the line.  I just do not see Board messing with you.....I mean that is just a bit paranoid.......you probably got whacked by one of those damn ads, so like T said....clear your cookies, and have fun here, and quit thinking Boards is the boogey man.....he usually kicks the snot out of most on these forums, and I just do not see his motivation to be sadistic......just does not jive.

Yeah he did. He's the one who went on my g'daughter's facebook page and mine. He sent the info. to everybody.

28BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 1:23 am

Vikingwoman wrote:

Yeah he did. He's the one who went on my g'daughter's facebook page and mine. He sent the info. to everybody.

No I didn't.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Last edited by The Man Comes Around on 7/15/2015, 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

29BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 1:28 am

Vikingwoman

Right! Like you don't lie too.

30BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 1:38 am

Vikingwoman wrote:Right! Like you don't lie too.

I know quite a bit of personal information about most of the people on this forum and I've respected their privacy both here and off this forum. Even some posters who I consider friends around this forum, who I know how to contact outside this forum, I only talk to on this forum out of respect for their privacy... and mine.

If you don't believe me that is your problem.

Just as your problem is having no integrity in refusing to do something you know you shouldn't just because someone pissed in your cornflakes about a issue on this forum.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

Last edited by The Man Comes Around on 7/15/2015, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

31BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 3:08 am

Vikingwoman

I have no clue as to what you're talking about and I have no problem in refusing to do anything.

32BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 3:10 am

Vikingwoman

Oh and I don't believe you. I seen you lie quite a few times.

33BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 3:15 am

You're a idiot and wouldn't know a lie from the truth if they hit you in the ass.

*****EXPRESSIONLESS*****

Neutral

34BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 8:42 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

The Man Comes Around wrote:

Those are called forum word censors. They really have nothing to do with hacking or your account.

35BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 8:47 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

The Man Comes Around wrote:Meanwhile I'm going to go talk to some of my LEO friends and find out if free forums fall under any jurisdiction for hackers.  If not Say la vie.

This is my impression of the crime lab investigators when Damaged calls to check on the status of his forum case:

BOF - Page 2 Giphy

The Man Comes Around wrote:I'm perfectly willing to do a Henry Standing Bear on this forum... Though the humor of Boards waking up one morning and finding out that Pkr or Teo are the forum moderators and he's just a lowlife poster has it's points.

Well look at that!  PkrBum has graduated from an attempted electoral takeover to a hostile takeover by way of Damaged Eagle's LEO friends!  Simply unreal!

PkrBum, TEO, and Damaged, you three should all meet at the tree fort this afternoon and plot your big takeover.  Either that or think about getting lives.

36BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 9:02 am

Did you adjust the word censors to purposefully fuck w DE?

37BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 9:07 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:

I didn't get your info.....so I guess you are wrong.

38BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 9:08 am

boards of FL wrote:

Those are called forum word censors.  They really have nothing to do with hacking or your account.

Censoring?

Explain.

Which words do you censor? It has to be placed by the administrator so what have you censored?

39BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 9:11 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Did you adjust the word censors to purposefully fuck w DE?

That's a good question, Columbo. I suspect you're about to blow this case wide open.

40BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:02 am

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:

Those are called forum word censors.  They really have nothing to do with hacking or your account.

As an addendum to this issue I must add that the above appeared in my reply in the thread.  My post simply said **************S-M-I-L-E**************** (absent hyphenation) but after posting it appeared as *******CREEPY GRIN********.  I deleted that and re entered the same single word post and again it appeared as the CREEPY GRIN post.  I again deleted this and modified it slightly and it posted properly.  I have no explanation but am certainly curious . . . . .

For an exercise I ask everyone to attempt to post S-M-I-L-E without hyphenation because it will be changed without explanation.

41BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:11 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

knothead wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

As an addendum to this issue I must add that the above appeared in my reply in the thread.  My post simply said **************S-M-I-L-E**************** (absent hyphenation) but after posting it appeared as *******CREEPY GRIN********.  I deleted that and re entered the same single word post and again it appeared as the CREEPY GRIN post.  I again deleted this and modified it slightly and it posted properly.  I have no explanation but am certainly curious . . . . .

For an exercise I ask everyone to attempt to post S-M-I-L-E without hyphenation because it will be changed without explanation.

That is due to a word censor. Moderators can censor various words and have them replaced with other words automatically. So if someone submits a word that is a censored word, that word will be replaced by some other word.

42BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:15 am

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:
knothead wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That is due to a word censor.  Moderators can censor various words and have them replaced with other words automatically.  So if someone submits a word that is a censored word, that word will be replaced by some other word.

So that word was banned? It was DE's calling card . . . .

43BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:21 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

knothead wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
knothead wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That is due to a word censor.  Moderators can censor various words and have them replaced with other words automatically.  So if someone submits a word that is a censored word, that word will be replaced by some other word.

So that word was banned? It was DE's calling card . . . .

I don't know if banned would be the correct word. Replaced is probably more fitting.

44BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:24 am

And only the administrator has that power.

Like I said yesterday, Boards, you are one piece of work.

Allow the freedom of speech please and do not censor words. Oh wait, replace.

"REPLACE" IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED, LESS OFFENSIVE, WORD FOR CENSOR.

45BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:30 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:And only the administrator has that power.

Allow the freedom of speech please and do not censor words.  Oh wait, replace.

It's like North Korea in here.

46BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:46 am

boards of FL wrote:

A simple yes or no will suffice, Boards. Have you used your administrator privileges to replace words that affect DE's post ?

47BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:57 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

A simple yes or no will suffice, Boards.  Have you used your administrator privileges to replace words that affect DE's post ?

Word censors affect everyone's posts, not just DE's. Have I added word censors? Yes.

Feel free to proceed with your comparisons between me and various communist dictators.

48BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 10:59 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah Boards is more than happy to be compared to his ideological icons..

49BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 11:03 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah Boards is more than happy to be compared to his ideological icons..

This is true only when those comparisons are coming from the intellectually bankrupt.

50BOF - Page 2 Empty Re: BOF 7/15/2015, 11:11 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah Boards is more than happy to be compared to his ideological icons..

This is true only when those comparisons are coming from the intellectually bankrupt.

It's fortunate that there are none of those posting here....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum