Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Symbol of hate is voted with an overwhelming majoirty to be gone.....

+6
EmeraldGhost
Vikingwoman
gatorfan
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

2seaoat

I proudly looked at the American flag this morning, and understood what a great country we live in.....the dog whistle folks will talk about heritage, Mr. Mayes, and Chicago......but the brave legislators talked about simply the dignity and grace of those who died and their families......SC showed the best of their Christian values, and America is stronger today because of their courage.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah a central government that has been lobbied into irrelevance, a executive order dictator for a president, a supreme court that eschews the constitution and states that have to kowtow to foolish programs and symbolic regulations.....the southern  confederation was right.

2seaoat

the southern  confederation was right.

At least that was honest, but it was wrong in one regard......A black man has been superior to almost all as he has ascended to the highest office and has led this nation to finally put Americans first, as the Plantation owners of today are getting resistance from the indentured servitude of its citizens......the terrorist lost, but now their suicide bombers continue to attack this great country, and courageous Americans have spoke in SC.......and America gets stronger, and you get sad that the sky is not falling.....nothing new here.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:.....the southern  confederation was right.

It's OK, everyone.  He has black neighbors so he isn't racist.  Cough bullshit cough.

Tough guy on the internet.  Racist pussy hiding out in a weapons cash in the real world.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Seems to me like the legal drug trade was THE primary motivator in this story slick...

Yes, but that is because you're a backwoods, racist idiot who believes that vaccines are worse than the diseases they prevent, among other things.

You are drunken sot with very few functional brain cells left . Where the hell do you get off calling me racist..tell my black neighbors that I eat barbecue with  and help fix their automobiles that....

It's too bad that racist assholes aren't easier to identify outside of the internet.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yup I was talking politics and you turn it to racism...just too easy a way to evade the truth huh ? The Federal government sure is lucky to have mindless lackeys like you two that they can fill their compliant minds with bs and lead wherever they desire..Yes, down come the buildings on 911 and the Feds extract payback from those bad Iraqis....Total hoax gets us in the Vietnam war 10s of thousands die and the central government moves on like they did nothing wrong while stuffing blood money in their pockets and those of their cronies.. Feds steal money from our great great grand children to bail out to big to fail and no one gets in trouble because mush minds like you two exist to stand around and yell racist at anyone that says our form of government no longer serves the people, even black people.....you are not near as smart as you presume.

gatorfan

Well that settles that! With that "symbol" flag pretty much history I want to see all racism ended right now in this country. Apparently it was that flag all along, right Progressives?

And to think it flew all these years and all it took was a skinny retarded murderer showing it in a photo for it to be yanked.

Everything will be cool now, right Progressives????

Umm... well... there are still some statues and dead people that need to be taken care of. But we're getting there.

2seaoat

Its more than a start......government sponsored domestic terrorism is finally coming to an end in America.  More Americans have died from this terrorism than 911.  Good will prevail over evil, and it just is too much to process for the dog whistlers as they have collectively swallowed the whistle.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people.
Noam Chomsky

2seaoat

Fear and hate is being destroyed step by step, and it took a lady to have the  gonads to do the right thing as she said as she signed the bill " for the future of our children"......way to go Niki.....way to go to the good people of South Carolina who said ENOUGH!.......we are a great nation with good people, and courage will always prevail over fear mongers.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The Federal government sure is lucky to have mindless lackeys like you two that they can fill their compliant minds with bs and lead wherever they desire.

You're a guy who posts three threads on the same day about a subject that you can't even discuss.  You are joined in this thread by a guy who can't speak specifically or for more than one sentence on any subject - including his own subjective opinions -, and another guy known for making up outrageous bullshit and then running when asked to qualify it.

I would say that society is very unlucky to have low information voters in the pool such as yourselves.   But at least you all are correctly ID'd as being the racist assholes that you are.

Now, TEO, go ahead and queue up an incredibly moronic sentence and then punctuate it with a quote from Stalin.

PkrBum, max out your cognitive abilities by chiming in which one incredibly vague sentence that uses teenage libertarian keywords.

gatorfan, try to regurgitate what I just said, but in a dumber way, and then run.

And....go!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:The Federal government sure is lucky to have mindless lackeys like you two that they can fill their compliant minds with bs and lead wherever they desire.

You're a guy who posts three threads on the same day about a subject that you can't even discuss.  You are joined in this thread by a guy who can't speak specifically or for more than one sentence on any subject - including his own subjective opinions -, and another guy known for making up outrageous bullshit and then running when asked to qualify it.

I would say that society is very unlucky to have low information voters in the pool such as yourselves.   But at least you all are correctly ID'd as being the racist assholes that you are.

Now, TEO, go ahead and queue up an incredibly moronic sentence and then punctuate it with a quote from Stalin.

PkrBum, max out your cognitive abilities by chiming in which one incredibly vague sentence that uses teenage libertarian keywords.

gatorfan, try to regurgitate what I just said, but in a dumber way, and then run.

And....go!

Thank you for your scatter brained opinion...

The Symbol of hate is voted with an overwhelming majoirty to be gone..... ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbumpybrains.com%2Fcomics%2Fimages%2FscatterBrained

2seaoat wrote:the southern  confederation was right.

At least that was honest, but it was wrong in one regard......A black man has been superior to almost all as he has ascended to the highest office and has led this nation to finally put Americans first, as the Plantation owners of today are getting resistance from the indentured servitude of its citizens......the terrorist lost, but now their suicide bombers continue to attack this great country, and courageous Americans have spoke in SC.......and America gets stronger, and you get sad that the sky is not falling.....nothing new here.

Why do we not call him a white man? His mother was white. Just curious.

Boards is et up w envy. It takes he n seagoat a barrel full of words to make a point that I can make in a shot glass full.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Boards is et up w envy. It takes he n seagoat a barrel full of words to make a point that I can make in a shot glass full.

That is actually the issue.  You never make a point.  You insert a vague one liner that could apply to almost any thread and then when asked to actually state your point, you're at a loss for words.

I would say this happens in 99% of my interactions with you and likely everyone else.  

PkrBum:  "Results matter, commrades!"

Someone else: "What do you mean by that?  Can you elaborate"

PkrBum: ....

I would say that it is at least nice to see that have developed a coping mechanism to deal with your own incompetence (I say little because I make points in one line!!  Yeah!  That's it!!), but then again, they say that admitting the fact that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

boards of FL

boards of FL

An example of PkrBum making one of his classic, concise points!

PkrBum wrote:Black babies are five times more likely to be aborted too.

boards of FL wrote:Are you saying that, holding all else constant, a black woman is five times more likely than a white woman to abort a pregnancy?  Are you saying that the variable of skin color alone is what correlates with the 5x increased likelihood of abortion in the stat that you cite above.

boards of FL wrote:Well?

PkrBum wrote:Did you lose that reading comprehension link again?

boards of FL wrote:Nope.  I still have that.

Can you not even answer a question as straightforward as the one that I asked you?  I'm not even asking you to elaborate on a subjective opinion here.  You cited a stat.  I asked you to clarify that stat.  Did it control for any variables that influence the likelihood of abortion, or did it not?  This is comparable to "What time is it, PkrBum?"  Your options here are "Yes, no, or I don't know"

If you're not smart enough to find the words to communicate a response on your own, can you at least link me to the source of that stat and then I'll answer the question for the rest of the forum?

PkrBum wrote:http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=FLbEKpL-5Z0

^^^PkrBum's final entry into that one. It is a broken link to Youtube, by the way.

Vikingwoman

SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:the southern  confederation was right.

Why do we not call him a white man?  His mother was white.  Just curious.  

Because he's brown. Once people find out you have any black in you you become all black. No white is counted.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum, again, making one of his classic, concise points!

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The better question is why do you ignore that which casts doubts upon your previous govt numbers?

Bet you didn't when a pub was president.

That is a good question, PkrBum.  Can you be a bit more specific about what it is that I am ignoring?

Show me whatever it is that you think I am ignoring and then I'll be able to tell you why I'm ignoring it.

That was the beginning and end of that one.

PkrBum:  Dude, bro, you're like, ingoring something...or something.  Yeah bro.  

Me:  What am I ignoring?

PkrBum:  Uh....

I could go on, but trust me when I say that every interaction I have ever had - ever - with PkrBum has essentially gone this way. But in his mind...

PkrBum wrote:Boards is et up w envy. It takes he n seagoat a barrel full of words to make a point that I can make in a shot glass full.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. ~Thomas Jefferson..owned 650 slaves mostly inherited and acquired from parents and wife...

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I thought SC made the right decision for the right reasons in 2000 when they moved the battle flag from the Capital building to the Confederate Memorial where it more appropriately belongs. It's removal at this time is the wrong decision for the wrong reasons, IMO.

But ultimately .... I've always said it's up to the people of SC via their elected representatives to decide.   Personally, I wouldn't have voted to move it again ... but I'm not a resident of South Carolina.  States rights .... see!

They lost the war... the flag belongs nowhere on govt property. That's just the reality... just like kicking the mexicans out of the southwest... the native americans out of settlements and beyond... the british out of the colonies. I'm sorry that life was cruel... but coddling your sensibilities now is stupid. You really can't use today's political correctness and apply those morals and ethics to events centuries ago. I'm sure it touched a chord somewhere deep inside your learned judgments... but there's really very little direct correlation to those times or realities. Y'all need to start with the cold stone realities of today... what are the facts... what are the causes that apply to the current situation... if they don't affect it then they don't apply to the solution. I'd set our goal to each individual citizen taking every opportunity this country affords to better themselves and be productive. Now there's a curriculum.

Racebaiting is a learned propaganda tactic... get a fucking clue.

Edit: I could've said that in two sentences... this was the leftist translation.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:They lost the war... the flag belongs nowhere on govt property. That's just the reality... just like kicking the mexicans out of the southwest... the native americans out of settlements and beyond... the british out of the colonies. I'm sorry that life was cruel... but coddling your sensibilities now is stupid. You really can't use today's political correctness and apply those morals and ethics to events centuries ago. I'm sure it touched a chord somewhere deep inside your learned judgments... but there's really very little direct correlation to those times or realities.

Can someone translate this into coherent english?

The yankees won...that is true...the war was called the civil war...that is how history is written...blah blah blah...

If this was your attempt to finally show the forum that you're capable of stringing more than 10 words together at a time, you failed.  I'm not even sure who or what you were trying to respond to there.

PkrBum wrote: Y'all need to start with the cold stone realities of today... what are the facts... what are the causes that apply to the current situation... if they don't affect it then they don't apply to the solution. I'd set our goal to each individual citizen taking every opportunity this country affords to better themselves and be productive. Now there's a curriculum.

Racebaiting is a learned propaganda tactic... get a fucking clue.

I can somewhat decipher this part.   You appear to be saying that removing the flag will present no positive benefit to society, so we're wasting our time here.  You're wrong.  When the flag is flown over state grounds, that adds a level of legitimacy to that which the flag represents - racism.  When the government adds legitimacy to things such as racism, it presents that view in a more favorable light than it otherwise would be. When racism is presented in a more favorable light, it is more likely that people will be OK with accepting it.  1 + 2 = 3.  These dots really aren't that difficult to connect here.  

If you don't agree with the idea that the government has the power to influence thought by endorsing various ideas, have a look at your own political beliefs.  "Tax cuts increase tax revenue", for example.  This idea is fairly idiotic on its face.  But repeat over and over for three decades and now we have a forum with several members - yourself included - who subscribe to this mantra without question.  Without question!  "Pre-emptive war with Iraq"  Here again, the worst policy blunder in the last several decades.  But hammer that one for a solid year and the republicans had half of the country convinced that it was absolutely necessary.  Now take this line of reasoning to the South - an area very low in income, very low in education attainment, very republican, and at the epicenter of slavery and racism.  You're telling me that flying rebel flags over government buildings has absolutely no influence on such a society whatsoever?

Seems about right for a guy who can't produce coherent thoughts in complete sentences.

But you are at least correct in the idea that there are other factors that influence the prevalence of racism to a greater degree than the rebel flag, and those should be addressed.  I would argue that income inequality is a chief factor, and I generally vote for politicians who produce policies aimed at addressing that.  You, on the other hand, believe that...well...if government would just...like...get out of the way...or something...people would like...be more independent...and stuff...and...like...they'd be responsible and shit would just work out.....it just would!

Income equality... Lol what a load of shit. I'm sorry to break it to you... but given a level of education, training, skills... not everyone is equal and they won't be paid the same. Shocking I know. If people choose to be slugs they should suffer the consequences.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Income equality... Lol what a load of shit. I'm sorry to break it to you... but given a level of education, training, skills... not everyone is equal and they won't be paid the same. Shocking I know. If people choose to be slugs they should suffer the consequences.

So when we see clear racial gaps in things like income, educational attainment, home ownership rates, and incarceration levels, you attribute that to black people choosing to be slugs?

Your comment is so incredibly over-the-top racist that I want to give you the benefit of the doubt that that isn't actually what you're trying to say.

It isn't, is it? Can you clarify here?

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Income equality... Lol what a load of shit. I'm sorry to break it to you... but given a level of education, training, skills... not everyone is equal and they won't be paid the same. Shocking I know. If people choose to be slugs they should suffer the consequences.

So when we see clear racial gaps in things like income, educational attainment, home ownership rates, and incarceration levels, you attribute that to black people choosing to be slugs?

Your comment is so incredibly over-the-top racist that I want to give you the benefit of the doubt that that isn't actually what you're trying to say.  

It isn't, is it?  Can you clarify here?

The Symbol of hate is voted with an overwhelming majoirty to be gone..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTR5K4mTvJa8DaZbkpQODKBqngJULv8wB3d8hQwoiRp6IxjIjyUw

Public school through K12 is available to all last time I checked... So now you're saying that the white man is responsible for the black man not obtaining at least a high school education which would lead to more income which in turn would allow them to purchase a home?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esp_hOlFqiM

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum