Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will we be a better people/country?

+7
Floridatexan
Vikingwoman
Sal
Wordslinger
2seaoat
nadalfan
TEOTWAWKI
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Confederate flag gone.

Gay marriage legal in all states.

Are we suddenly better people?

Hearts changed over night?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Probably just more polarized and that by design....the elections are near....

nadalfan

SheWrites wrote:Confederate flag gone.

Gay marriage legal in all states.

Yes, anytime wisdom, compassion, understanding, and empathy are catalysts for change I would definitely say we are becoming better. It won't happen overnight and without some resistance, but in time, most people will change and progress.
(the confederate flag is not gone)

2seaoat

Yes

Yes.....it is the law that all people will get the equal protection of the law and those who harbor hate, prejudice, and fear may not have their hearts catch up to their brains, but it has been 150 years since the civil war where the flag of terror and oppression still is in the hearts of haters.......but once symbols are taken off government property....they can individually hate but they will NO LONGER have government assisting in the same.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Probably just more polarized and that by design....the elections are near....

True.

2seaoat wrote:Are we suddenly better people?

Yes

Yes.....it is the law that all people will get the equal protection of the law and those who harbor hate, prejudice, and fear may not have their hearts catch up to their brains, but it has been 150 years since the civil war where the flag of terror and oppression still is in the hearts of haters.......but once symbols are taken off government property....they can individually hate but they will NO LONGER have government assisting in the same.

Law does not change a heart.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is just more cultural Marxism that I have seen at work for years. The dissolution of the family, intense political correctness and it's goal the eradication of "white privilege", or white people in general. i.e...You think white women are the most beautiful creatures on the planet. Damn ! you must be an insensitive, racist skinhead, bigot, redneck, Baptist, Bible thumping homophobe....

2seaoat

It does.  If a person living next door is a married couple of the same sex when you were a child, it is less likely that you will be a hater as an adult......if you grow up seeing the flag of terror and hate in a museum and not on the state capitol, it is less likely you will find any legitimacy in the same when a hater flies the same in their front yard.  Laws change hearts.....it just may not be immediate.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually unjust, knee jerk laws just tend to piss most people off...Although it does make the genocidal social engineers happy.

2seaoat wrote:Law does not change a heart.

It does.  If a person living next door is a married couple of the same sex when you were a child, it is less likely that you will be a hater as an adult......if you grow up seeing the flag of terror and hate in a museum and not on the state capitol, it is less likely you will find any legitimacy in the same when a hater flies the same in their front yard.  Laws change hearts.....it just may not be immediate.

No

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“Sparta must be regarded as the first völkisch state. The exposure of the sick, weak, deformed children, in short, their destruction, was more decent and in truth a thousand times more human than the wretched insanity of our day which preserves the most pathological subject.”
― Adolf Hitler

Hitler instituted many laws and used the medical community to "shape" society...sounds like it's right up your alley seaoat.

He largely adopted eugenic philosophy from the progressive ideology... and they in turn admired his resolve.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What constitutes better people ?

Will we be a better people/country? ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fb.imdoc.fr%2F1%2Farts-et-creations%2Fnorman-rockwell%2Fphoto%2F9627486962%2F11832931d2a%2Fnorman-rockwell-norman-rockwell-img

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Are we suddenly better people?

Yes

Really? There's little doubt that the new law will prevent -- by force -- if you like, the harassment and other forms of abuse the old laws enabled. As for changing a bigot's heart, frankly I don't give a damn. I wouldn't urinate on a bigot if he or she was on fire. What is becoming evident is that the number of true bigots in our ever changing society is much fewer than we thought, even a month ago. The facts are, bigots are a diminishing minority and the sooner they're all gone, the better it will be for most of America.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ah good old FORCE..If you can't beat em with ideas, then beat em with clubs...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If you can't beat em with ideas,

Love is always a better idea than hate.

Vikingwoman

Shit no- we won't be a better people until the republicans are gone.

Vikingwoman wrote:Shit no- we won't be a better people until the republicans are gone.

You just don't get it. Talk about hate...

If our ability to be better people is dependent on a political party we are forever in the mire.

Rolling Eyes

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Today's GOP candidates, minus Jindal.  Seriously?

Will we be a better people/country? 635589292128799479-GOP-CANDIDATES01

Vikingwoman wrote:Shit no- we won't be a better people until the republicans are gone.

Will we be a better people/country? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs1KzShxU7b82NSsWVcBZed3I-c_h58aDEfQz2h3NqTEHm8MYncQ

Is Pink feeling unwell and back at the hotel?

*****FART*****
IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldsJ0laYn6s

Smile

Vikingwoman

SheWrites wrote:

You just don't get it.  Talk about hate...

If our ability to be better people is dependent on a political party we are forever in the mire.  

Rolling Eyes

I don't get it? I get this. You're not a rational human being if you don't see a political party that tries to suppress people's rights,beliefs, sexuality and even what they can do w/ their body. If you for one second think we can be better people w/ laws created by politicians to enforce their beliefs you are much dumber than I thought.

Vikingwoman wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I don't get it? I get this. You're not a rational human being if you don't see a political party that tries to suppress people's rights,beliefs, sexuality and even what they can do w/ their body. If you for one second think we can be better people w/ laws created by politicians to enforce their beliefs you are much dumber than I thought.

And yet again you are not reading.

Vikingwoman wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Will we be a better people/country? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv5dRQr40HLJIDdPv07Fb9Ovb981K1wO_AHokmAaG85OJc7mnj7w

Yes! Yes! Instead we need progressive laws and legislation to force people to comply to the progressive way of life. And we need them now!

*****SARCASTIC FART*****
IN ALL PROGRESSIVE's GENERAL DIRECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

Smile

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Yesterday at 9:23 am

Yes

-----

Is God full of hate Seaoat? He condemns immorality Ike same sex marriage. He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah over the very same behavior.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sodom and Gomorrah are not in seaoats Bible...

Will we be a better people/country? ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tillhecomes.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F05%2FSodom-and-gomorrah-2-570x379

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum