Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Incitement to Riot/Murder

+2
nadalfan
EmeraldGhost
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 11:16 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Where's the DOJ hate crimes division?

2Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 11:32 am

nadalfan

EmeraldGhost wrote:Where's the DOJ hate crimes division?

They may be watching him.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150624/PC16/150629655

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/profiles/malik-zulu-shabazz

3Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 12:38 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

nadalfan wrote:
They may be watching him. ...

"watching him?"  

Sounds to me more like they ought to be arresting him ... .for:

• Incitement to Riot;
  • Conspiracy to Commit Murder; and
  • Conspiracy to Commit a Hate Crime.

But you know that ain't gonna happen.

If it was those KKK idjits making similar public statements you know they would though.

4Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 2:53 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

"watching him?"  

• Incitement to Riot;
  • Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.

If it was those KKK idjits making similar public statements you know they would though.

Some cold-blooded white cracker goes into a church and murders nine innocent African Americans, and you're actually surprised that some of them want it known they don't intend to lie back and take it anymore. Get real, you southern asshole.

5Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 5:11 pm

Markle

Markle

Blacks cannot hate, only white people.

This was proven when semi-retired President Obama and Eric Holder dropped the conviction of the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation immediately upon taking office.

6Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 10:00 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yes Virginia, there are black and white racists in Amerika Inc. Just like there are good and bad people ... everywhere. The real danger to our culture doesn't come from racists of any stripe. It comes from those of us who choose to remain silent when we need to shout loud.

7Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 11:01 pm

Incitement to Riot/Murder Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLeZyDlLRPmBYc_7u-3QTxuMAAruP7h7UCRUiWhmrE2FC3oJqj-w

With this administration?

Probably in the crowd cheering him on while being paid to do their job which is to help incite this behavior.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo

Smile

8Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 11:07 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

"watching him?"  

• Incitement to Riot;
  • Conspiracy to Commit a Crime.

Some cold-blooded white cracker goes into a church and murders nine innocent African Americans, and you're actually surprised that some of them want it known they don't intend to lie back and take it anymore.  Get real, you southern asshole.

"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man." 
Matthew 15:11

(I'm sorry?  Does being of half native-american ancestry make me a "cracker"?  Didn't know that.    Goodness knows what you'll be calling me next with that tidbit of information. Pardon me if I'm starting to think, from your words, that I don't like you very much.)

9Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 11:13 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://indianfood.about.com/od/vegetariansnacks/r/Mathri.htm

Savory Indian Crackers

Ya know if white man was so smart look how long it took him to stop calling native americans, Indians.......

Incitement to Riot/Murder ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indialine.com%2Ftravel%2Fimages%2Frajasthani-people

easy mistake.....

10Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 11:28 pm

2seaoat

Next thing you know some Black Panthers are going to want their flag over state property to celebrate a slave revolt......stupid hateful people are universal, but when those type of people use government to promote their agenda....we have a problem.  The black panthers are as relevant as the horse and buggy in 2015.

11Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 11:33 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote: .... The black panthers are as relevant as the horse and buggy in 2015.

As are white supremacists.

Any time you see someone wearing or displaying a Confederate flag does not mean they are promoting or otherwise support white supremacist ideology.

12Incitement to Riot/Murder Empty Re: Incitement to Riot/Murder 6/25/2015, 11:45 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:
2seaoat wrote: .... The black panthers are as relevant as the horse and buggy in 2015.

As are white supremacists.  

Any time you see someone wearing or displaying a Confederate flag does not mean they are promoting or otherwise support white supremacist ideology.

That's utter bullshit! Any time you see someone wearing or displaying a rebel flag, you're looking at a blatant, "I'm ignorant and proud of it," white racist. If not to declare yourself a white supremacist, why else would you wear such a hated symbol. No difference, none whatever, between wearing a rebel flag or a Nazi flag. And don't feed us any more of that crapola about such a person "honoring his or her heritage." Being a descendant of someone who thought it was cool to forcibly exploit another human being is absolutely nothing to be proud about.
And by the way, whether you like or dislike me is inconsequential. If you want to defend slavery, don't expect courtesy from me asshole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum