Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Next time I don't get what I want I'm going to riot and tear the town up

+4
polecat
gatorfan
Sal
KarlRove
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

Is that the right thing to do? Ferguson rioters would say so.

Sal

Sal

Revel in the violence and destruction, you racist fuck.

In your sick mind, I'm sure that it somehow justifies your racism and white privilege.

Social justice is obviously the exact opposite of law and order.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:Revel in the violence and destruction, you racist fuck.

In your sick mind, I'm sure that it somehow justifies your racism and white privilege.

Hey Bigot, here is an explanation of the evidence the Grand Jury considered. Even a bubble brained bigot like you can understand this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/25/us-usa-missouri-shooting-details-idUSKCN0J90EP20141125

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:Revel in the violence and destruction, you racist fuck.

Keep spinning it if it makes you feel better to make up for your white guilt. There is not any justification for the actions of the people in Ferguson over the verdict by the grand jury. You would hope and wish for mob rule and throw away the rule of law. Sorry, this is not how America works, even 6 years into Obummer's Worst Presidency Ever.

Ever hear of Air Force General Daniel "Chappie" James? He faced more discrimination while putting his life on the line for his nation in three wars, yet you never saw him resorting to the type of animalistic behavior being demonstrated in Ferguson, Mo.

polecat

polecat

You walk by a dog everyday and you kick it and then 1 day the dog jumps up and bites you... who's fault is that?

KarlRove

KarlRove

polecat wrote:You walk by a dog everyday and you kick it and then 1 day the dog jumps up and bites you... who's fault is that?

Poor analogy. Michael Brown isn't a dog, but I guess he shouldn't have hit the cop huh?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Facts are facts ..... We have a group of people that think their anger gives then the right to trash other people's property. MLK is rolling over in his grave.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Facts are facts ..... We have a group of people that think their anger gives then the right to trash other people's property. MLK is rolling over in his grave.

Here's a new factor for you to consider: Cops evidently have the right to shoot and kill anyone they fear.

I and millions of my fellow Americans fear for their lives when confronted by a cop. Why shouldn't we shoot first?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Facts are facts ..... We have a group of people that think their anger gives then the right to trash other people's property. MLK is rolling over in his grave.

Here's a new factor for you to consider:  Cops evidently have the right to shoot and kill anyone they fear.

I and millions of my fellow Americans fear for their lives when confronted by a cop.  Why shouldn't we shoot first?

Personal responsibility......Brown robbed a store owner. Brown assaulted a cop and tried to take his gun. Brown charged at the officer. Would he be alive if he had not committed crimes? Yes!

The Dude

The Dude

Wordslinger wrote:

Here's a new factor for you to consider:  Cops evidently have the right to shoot and kill anyone they fear.

I and millions of my fellow Americans fear for their lives when confronted by a cop.  Why shouldn't we shoot first?

Your claims are lies believe me when I say it

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:

Fear? He was getting his arse beaten. Give it a rest.Next time I don't get what I want I'm going to riot and tear the town up 10390342_837536916292549_6943312331487352171_n

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

I and millions of my fellow Americans fear for their lives when confronted by a cop. Why shouldn't we shoot first?

Just like your messiah!

Next time I don't get what I want I'm going to riot and tear the town up Hitler-salute

Next time I don't get what I want I'm going to riot and tear the town up Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4QhtMXM7YAkg2BXORwRkvLDA_uni_kTrXDFkWkKKcU2k5fkjx

I prefer other methods than rioting and looting and such...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uXDj-VSs0

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum