Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The flag is coming down.....America is on the right track

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Evil will be overcome.....it simply takes good people doing what is right....God's grace works mysteriously, but providence will not allow these nine kind souls to slip away without purpose.

2seaoat

May the Governor of South Carolina be seriously considered for the vice president on the Republican ticket......hooray for justice....for courage and righteousness.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This may not have the effect you think It will. You will see far worst racism if I read human nature at all.

2seaoat

I believe in Providence.....I believe the sacrifice of 500k Americans was not in vain, and I do not think this massacre was by accident.......Evil will be stricken down by good people, and America is full of good people....It is raining here and I have been unable to raise the flagpole, but I have never been prouder of my flag and this country......God's grace has won the day.

2seaoat

There is talk of change in MS.  These lives have not been lost in vain.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The sad thing is, it took a church massacre to change Haley's mind. To think that doing the right thing about the awful rebel flag and the racial hate it symbolizes, didn't happen until 2015 says a lot about America's sick politics.

Screw racists and all their flags.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum