Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama to Supply Weaponry, Aircraft, and Troops to NATO

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/06/22/world/europe/ap-eu-united-states-russia-.html?referrer=

MUNSTER,Germany —The U.S. will contribute weapons,aircraft and forces,including commandos,for NATO's rapid reaction force, Defense Secretary Ash Carter said Monday,to help Europe defend against security threats,including Russia from the east and violent extremists from the south.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Pkr check your fallout patterns where you live. This bloomin freakshow of an administration's gonna get us all vaporized at some point.

2seaoat

Hey goober.....yea Clyde........did you hear that the United States is giving armaments to NATO......you mean since the 1950s.........damn clyde.....you must be a genius.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well doofus it's not the act but the timing of the act. I can play quick draw all day long in my living room but if u do it in a police station it may quickly provoke a response.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/06/22/devin-nunes-us-threat-level/

House Intel Committee Chair: US Is At ‘The Highest Threat Level We Have Ever Faced In This Country’

2seaoat

What Butchmeup was not available to scare the American people on making our military bigger and get some more budget......T how often do you have these multi personality episodes.....so you are a Butchmeup, or should I say Sybil.  By golly Bill Ayers was against the Viet Nam war he is the devil........by golly General Westmorland is my hero and we  should have bombed some more.....oh....and I kinda have some guilt about my role......Sybil write some chit down so you get your story straight when you change positions.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Hey Seaoat .... How many women you Lose to servicemen?

2seaoat

Hey Seaoat .... How many women you Lose to servicemen?

Do not pass your issues over to me.......The only woman I was definitely rejected by was in high school where she thought I was too "fast", because I took a girl to homecoming my sophomore year, and she was married and pregnant our senior year......could not be further from the truth....I graduated high school a virgin.   The funny part I always had a crush on the one who thought I was too fast, and lo and behold my wife's first teaching job she taught in the same school as Ann, and she was married and I did not recognize her married name.  The school had a teachers outdoor camping get together, and I still did not recognize her as she followed me around like a puppy from campfire to bench and back again.....finally my wife picked up on what was going on and introduced us....it had been about six years and it was dark, and suddenly....I go hold it your Ann _______, and I had a crush on you my senior year......we talked, she was happy and I got along well with her husband, but my wife was pissed, apparently for three month she was asking her a bunch of personal details and showed great interest in whatever we did.....I told my wife....don't worry about it.....I was too fast for Ann.....and of course in Prime Mrs. Seaoat splendor......"you certainly are".

The women I am attracted to quite frankly probably never had an opportunity to go out with one of you servicemen and get spoiled.....whew.  Mrs. Seaoat might have been swiped.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama to Supply Weaponry, Aircraft, and Troops to NATO ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthinkiscool.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F04%2Fsailor-kiss

2seaoat

I was more worried for my poker buddies when a serviceman was around....

KarlRove

KarlRove

Seaoat.

Looks Ike that's really what happened. You were not the better man.

2seaoat

Seaoat.

Looks Ike that's really what happened. You were not the better man.

Yep, she found her husband in college....he was a surveyor.   Definitely a good man.  Heck the only serviceman we had immediate contact with was my wife's cousin who was gay and retired from the Navy after 20 years.   A great guy and the life of the party.  I do have to admit I kinda always judged servicemen a little bit on my experience with Steve.....you know the desire to be in close quarters with other men, so I never thought about them stealing my wife, but I was worried about one of my poker buddies.....he never could say no to a man in uniform.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Admit it, a flyboy from pcola stole more than one woman from you.

2seaoat

Admit it, a flyboy from pcola stole more than one woman from you.

Now that post has my wife crying with laughter....I showed her the earlier posts and we have a few giggles about Ann, but she thinks you are a hoot......she asked me if you were serious......I had to lie.....I told her no, he does not judge himself by the rejection of women.  I am afraid however she will read this post Pace....damn.....I couldn't even get your back....no wonder those flyboys have made my life a living hell.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Nah not your wife bro, the ones before her

2seaoat

Nah not your wife bro, the ones before her

Hate to break this to you Pace, but there were not that many to steal....mostly one night encounters and friends, but not many serious romances....so I am sorry Nobody has ever stole a girlfriend, I guess you have me mistaken for a womanizer......I am not.....I actually had boots thrown at me one time a roommate and I did a little carousing and were picked up by two pretty girls( I was drunk so I may be embellishing this one) and we split off and I realize that I had gone out on a couple dates with my wife.....and well I told the girl I was seeing someone....well when I left, my room mate got nowhere, and starts throwing his boots at me outside the girl's house....I believe in providence.....and my wife and I were meant to be together, but thank you for thinking I was a dog.....I was not....I am hopelessly loyal.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yep we know.... Sorry for your losses

KarlRove

KarlRove

Its ok. I would say I understand your frustration,
But never been there and done that

2seaoat

Yep we know.... Sorry for your losses

This is fun....let me tell you the rest of the story that night.  I worked through graduate school breaking pottery.  I worked at a pottery which was nationally known and I had to break the imperfect pottery and clean the glaze off the boards which took the pieces to the kiln on carts.  They did not want students raiding the dumpsters and taking perfectly good pottery from the dumpsters, and their seconds store was full as sales could not keep up with the kiln's imperfections. 

That night I got done with work and I was covered with glaze on my clothing....it was spring break and all my room mates were gone except myself and Mike who was an all state flanker, an actor, and a golden glove boxer.  He had just finished the play the Devils where he played the lead Urbain Grandier who was played by Oliver Reed in the 1971 movie.  He had to shave his head for the part and wore a wig during the play, and they shave his head and torture him at the end of the play... his head was shaved.

I get back to our house, which was a converted store front which had apartments above the old storefront which had last been used as a church and where we boxed regularly in the open space.   Well, I see Mike and he is watching the State Basketball finals and has a quart of Peppermint schnapps.  we watched the game and slid the bottle across the floor and finished it before the game ended, he then suggest we go hit the college bars.....graduate students bored of that routine, but hell I was up for going down town and pick up girls with Robert De Niro from taxi driver before the world knew the same.

I am covered with dust and he is wearing this beat up rag of a jacket and we start hitting on girls.....like somebody was going to be that drunk....needless to say some guys did not appreciate our routine....it was obnoxious, crude, and a beautiful thing to participate in.......I found an important lesson that night.....some girls like bad boyz.....we were real bad that night....I will tell some of those stories another night, but this beautiful girl(again I was very drunk and must apply a disclaimer) asks to come home with them......and one thing leads to another, and I get boots thrown at me......I felt guilty enough at what I did I told my girlfriend(wife) that I was a dick, but I stopped before I was disloyal.....did not mean a thing...she was pissed and I broke two rules that night.....never abandon you room mate, and never tell your girlfriend......the worse part of this story is the sob taught me how to box, and he put a beat on me for about a week.   We went our separate ways, but I heard he became one of the all time winners on Jepordy and became a buddhist.....but he was one crazy hombre who I shared just a bit of my life and Pace thank you for letting me think about that night......I figured it out later....girls like to kiss dirty drunks who smell like pepperment.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Cool story bro.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum