Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cox Cable sucks!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cox Cable sucks! Empty Cox Cable sucks! 9/10/2012, 10:31 pm

Watching "The Green Mile" on AMC tonight. Already the channel has froze up (4) times. Never seen this movie before. Really ruined the experience! Not the first time Cox has froze up on other channels either.

Went to Cox online Chat and they tell me to unplug my tv box thingy, wait 10 seconds, plug it back on, etc. What? I said to chat rep, whats the point of doing all that & still miss watching the movie? It solves nothing. I told Cox rep I'd just call up tomorrow and cancel my cable instead. End of chat.

Fucking bunch of asswipes! I'm adding the Cox building to my list of places the hurricane needs to wipe off the map lol

lol!

2Cox Cable sucks! Empty Re: Cox Cable sucks! 9/10/2012, 10:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BP wrote:Watching "The Green Mile" on AMC tonight. Already the channel has froze up (4) times. Never seen this movie before. Really ruined the experience! Not the first time Cox has froze up on other channels either.

Went to Cox online Chat and they tell me to unplug my tv box thingy, wait 10 seconds, plug it back on, etc. What? I said to chat rep, whats the point of doing all that & still miss watching the movie? It solves nothing. I told Cox rep I'd just call up tomorrow and cancel my cable instead. End of chat.

Fucking bunch of asswipes! I'm adding the Cox building to my list of places the hurricane needs to wipe off the map lol

lol!

Run your hurricane through Washington DC and I'll give you $5.

3Cox Cable sucks! Empty Re: Cox Cable sucks! 9/10/2012, 11:28 pm

My hurricane will be busy locally & not sure it can make it to D.C.

1) take out the PNJ building.

2) then head over to the Maritime Park & wipeout the stadium.

3) Then head back to PNJ property and make sure no brick is left standing.

4) Head over to the Cox building off of 9th Ave.

5) Head back to the PNJ building, then the Park & back to the Cox building.

lol!

4Cox Cable sucks! Empty Re: Cox Cable sucks! 9/11/2012, 1:12 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes they do suck. Their high speed Internet is not that fast and their service is generally poor.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Cox Cable sucks! Empty Re: Cox Cable sucks! 9/11/2012, 1:27 am

Cox Cable sucks! Th?id=I.4810200854496327&pid=1

Well.l..l...l..... The company name is Cox Cable after all...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00zuDUNTeXM

Laughing

6Cox Cable sucks! Empty Re: Cox Cable sucks! 9/11/2012, 10:08 am

You folks that are having issues with Cox must not be holding your mouth right or else not living right. I have had Cox for quite a while, before and after I tried another(which was a train wreck). I have the Trio(whole homo DVR) package with internet and home phone.

Knock on wood, but I so far have not had any issues with pic freezing or anything else. I did have to have on of the boxes replaced after a lightning storm a while back but other than than none. Phone service is very reliable and never had an issue with that. With the internet, I have the Preferred package with is advertised at 22Mbps. I am consistently getting speeds of over 20Mbps with various servers. When I test my speed, I always test 3 or 4 servers and the speed is consistent.

I have no idea where you folks live, but I live on the last leg of Cox territory before Bright House takes over.

I also have not had any problem with their service. My lawn care provider cut my cable this summer and Cox was out within 2 hours to repair it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum