Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama politicizing shootings already

+4
Sal
Markle
2seaoat
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Vikingwoman

VectorMan wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Sal wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Excuses excuses what else can you add ?

Just this ....

.... you represent everything that's wrong with this country.

You're a cancer on our body politic, and you need to be exterminated.

That's all ....

.... except, fuck you and everything you represent, scumbag.

Thanks for asking.  

Amen,ditto and I'll have a drink to that! There's a few you left out,though.

Said the two fake ass liberals. Carry on and lean forward.

Yeah,I'd rather be a republican gay man like you and follow a party that hates my ass. Now that's smart! LOL!

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama politicizing shootings already  - Page 2 11058488_870276479693185_8110003720452337893_n

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

KarlRove wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:The president was merely pointing out the obvious, that this country has more mass shootings than any other developed country and that we logically don't have any higher rate of crazy people than other countries.

What could possibly be the reason for this statistic? Possibly the availability of guns in the hands of the mentally disturbed?

His dad bought him the handgun, but you want to ignore that fact.

According to current reports the shooter bought the gun himself with money his dad gave him for his 21st birthday. Oh well.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

KarlRove wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:The president was merely pointing out the obvious, that this country has more mass shootings than any other developed country and that we logically don't have any higher rate of crazy people than other countries.

What could possibly be the reason for this statistic? Possibly the availability of guns in the hands of the mentally disturbed?

113 MILLION GUN OWNERS....HOW MANY SHOOTINGS OUT OF 113 MILLION? Yep, don't want facts.

Nowhere did I say that it was the shear number of guns that was the problem, although that doesn't likely help keep gun violence down, but that our laws are too lax and leave areas for gun purchase open to people without background checks. Unstable people should not have such easy access to guns.
Access and our culture of violence create these things, along with a long history of disrespect for people of color, other than that we're in pretty good shape.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum