Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any of you political forum talkers willing to reveal some of your vital statistics?

+5
2seaoat
KarlRove
dumpcare
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Like this...

I'm 66

I was born in Johnson City TN

My education is a BS (with emphasis on what that really means) degree in psychology from Draft Dodger U (UWF).

I've lived in this area since 1956.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Man you dudes REALLY ARE paranoid, aren't ya. lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm 35

Born in Honolulu, HI

B.S.B.A. Economics (UWF) and M.S. Applied Economics (Georgia Southern)

Moved away twice but have been back in Pensacola since 2002

dumpcare

Oh, I thought you meant something else. My bp was 126/70 yesterday.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ppaca wrote:Oh, I thought you meant something else. My bp was 126/70 yesterday.

Mine was 142/85, but McDonald's pissed me off this morning before I got to my doc.

dumpcare

McDonald's will definitely raise your bp.

2seaoat

Born in a hospital in Oak Park, Il but parents lived in Glen Ellyn Il at my birth
BA  Political Science
MA  International Relations
Doctorate
APIC certified, licensed Managing Real Estate Broker, licensed loan originator, Part owner in Title company,  just gave up my waste hauling license as I am semi retired, and a bunch of stuff I cannot share.
Live currently in Northwest Illinois
six three and two hundred thirty pounds
right handed
male

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Where are you on this, Sal? You aint ascared to tell are you? lol
How bout you, markle? And you, Karl?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:

What brought you back and not only that but what brought you back to stay here for the next 13 years,  bds?
Is it because you like this place or you just happened to locate here?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I'm also right handed.
Born in Seattle, lived in Portland early elementary school, high school in Phoenix, started college in Flagstaff, graduated from San Jose State with a degree in Political Science.
Went to bar tending school. Owned a restaurant/hotel in Colorado. Worked for the Colorado DOC for three years in security.
Went back to school and got a teaching degree in Arkansas, then a Masters in Elementary ed.
Moved to Dauphin Island, went back to school (while teaching full time in Mobile) and got certified to be a school librarian.
Retired, got into rental properties.
Turned into a ceramic artist and am a member of a local gallery, hoping to get into the art scene in New Orleans and enjoy that city, music, food, sights. Currently live in Milton, plan on living part time in Milton, part time in NO.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:I'm also right handed.
Born in Seattle, lived in Portland early elementary school, high school in Phoenix, started college in Flagstaff, graduated from San Jose State with a degree in Political Science.
Went to bar tending school. Owned a restaurant/hotel in Colorado. Worked for the Colorado DOC for three years in security.
Went back to school and got a teaching degree in Arkansas, then a Masters in Elementary ed.
Moved to Dauphin Island, went back to school (while teaching full time in Mobile) and got certified to be a school librarian.
Retired, got into rental properties.
Turned into a ceramic artist and am a member of a local gallery, hoping to get into the art scene in New Orleans and enjoy that city, music, food, sights. Currently live in Milton, plan on living part time in Milton, part time in NO.

From Seattle to Milton and New Orleans. I luv it.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Right, Pacific NW, desert, California, mountains, wilderness of Arkansas, barrier island in the Gulf, and now, soon, New Orleans. It's been good.

2seaoat

Othershoe.....by Milton.....did you ever live on Garcon Point?

Sal

Sal

Born (1968) and raised in Louisville KY.

BA from the University of Louisville and MA from the University of Kentucky.

Lived in at least a dozen different cities worldwide before settling south of Tampa eight years ago.

Hope to move back to Louisville sooner rather than later - best city on the planet.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:Othershoe.....by Milton.....did you ever live on Garcon Point?
No, property goes to water but is higher than Garcon Point.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:Born (1968) and raised in Louisville KY.

BA from the University of Louisville and MA from the University of Kentucky.

Lived in at least a dozen different cities worldwide before settling south of Tampa eight years ago.

Hope to move back to Louisville sooner rather than later - best city on the planet.

What subject, degrees in what?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Age 63

Born and raised in Bakersfield, CA.

BA (biology) Cal State Long Beach.
MS (biology and coastal zone studies) UWF.

First came to Pensacola August 1975 for flight training.

Settled here permanently in late 1990. I am the only member of my immediate family to live outside of California.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Louisville is a surprisingly cosmopolitan metropolis.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Notice, so far no "conservative" members have commented on this thread with anything other than bp.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:Notice, so far no "conservative" members have commented on this thread with anything other than bp.

Markle and Karl Rove aren't responding because they don't like me. lol

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Notice, so far no "conservative" members have commented on this thread with anything other than bp.

Markle and Karl Rove aren't responding because they don't like me.  lol

Oops, after posting that I remembered you Bob and am well aware that we are never quite sure what category you belong in politically speaking. "Interesting" is not a political category as far as I know!

Markle and Karl are not responding 'because they don't like you?' How very right wing of them, lol! You just gotta love it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

What brought you back and not only that but what brought you back to stay here for the next 13 years,  bds?
Is it because you like this place or you just happened to locate here?

I moved back to Pensacola in 2002 from South Dakota after breaking up with my girlfriend at the time. Ended up going back to school here and met my eventual wife. Been here ever since but do plan on leaving eventually.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:Oops, after posting that I remembered you Bob and am well aware that we are never quite sure what category you belong in politically speaking. "Interesting" is not a political category as far as I know!

I myself am a liberal/conservative. Unfortunately that puts my IQ lower than that of a toaster which I expect is even lower than full retard. I notice just lately I've started drooling.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Oops, after posting that I remembered you Bob and am well aware that we are never quite sure what category you belong in politically speaking. "Interesting" is not a political category as far as I know!

I myself am a liberal/conservative.   Unfortunately that puts my IQ lower than that of a toaster which I expect is even lower than full retard.  I notice just lately I've started drooling.

I would say that a liberal/conservative would be someone like Teddy Roosevelt, a trust busting sort of Republican. It would be great to see some of those on the scene these days instead of the corporate tea party types now in control of the party.

2seaoat

Oops, after posting that I remembered you Bob and am well aware that we are never quite sure what category you belong in politically speaking.

Bob politically is a fence sitter.  Where the popular winds blow, you will find Bob, fearful of taking a position because it is more comfortable to sit on the fence with that temporary sensation of aloofness that he is above the fray.  He has an easy button and uses it often.  Politics are not easy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum