Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

These statistics are illogical....they do not compute!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

talknstang

I could care less what some think of me, but I know what I do is for a good cause and that is to curb unsavory police conduct by exposing a serious issue in America. I am all for catching those who deliberately prey on children and if any of those who doubt me knew me, then you would know the real deal.

Here are some interesting  numbers as of Dec. 1, 2013  on Florida's sex sting operations        
Out of 697 cases entered in my database thusfar:

Defendants with CP - 7 or 1%

Defendants with prior sex offense - 9 or 1.3%

Dismissals 45 or 6.5% of total cases or 8.5% of disposed cases (appellate reversals not included) Of the dismissals 4.7% of total cases (6.2% of disposed cases) are dropped by the State, not because of rulings on motions to dismiss.

Suicide 6 or .86% ( 2 staged/faked suicides also)

One case had a prior sex offense and it was dismissed

423 Pleas Total

232 (55%) include prison

125 (29.5%) do not include prison or county jail time

If you include county jail time then that number jumps to 191 (45%)

So for law enforcement to report that they catch pedophiles in every single arrest is absurd, unless they just throw a slew  of them right back out on the street. Pedophiles are said to have a collection of CP that they hold near and dear to them, but only 1% of those arrested have been found with  CP.  This is about the biggest fraud ever!This is the information you would never hear had I not made it happen. Thank you very much.  And Markle,  you can throw your Psychology 101 book away.     NO CHARGES ON WINSTON, RIGHT NOW ON ESPN

talknstang

well i am shocked that nobody analyzed this important data. After all the work I have done, sheesh

talknstang

obviously i've done my homework and regardless of what anyone thinks about me, i would like to think most would agree exposing government corruption would be a good thing. So I recently re-reviewed the Supreme Court case of Jacobson v. US, which is the last entrapment case that the high court has ruled on; but I am deeply disturbed with what I seemed to have overlooked after the numerous times I've read it. Of course this landmark decision was a ruling in favor of Jacobson on entrapment, but there is something sinister here that many think that there is no way this could be happening including myself until not too long ago, and that is government involvement into CP. So I dug a bit deeper into Project Looking Glass, which was the name of the operation that Jacobson' was "stung" in. If this doesn't bother people, then you are not right in the head. This is what we do to our own citizens!

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/evil/evilP16.html

So if I were to import Project Looking Glass as a present day ICAC run operation, WOW we have some serious issues here with major violations, but who cares, right? It is obvious that the government didn't care back then nor do they now......need I say any more? Anyway, i just thought i'd throw that in as some "food for thought" as well as include the below disturbing link.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/evil/evilP16.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum