Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rep. Jeff Miller just sent me a poll

+3
Sal
KarlRove
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Do you support a balanced budget?" No explanation. No discussion of the underlying bill. Very deceptive, to say the least. I said, "NO"...but how many people will mindlessly agree?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Why wouldn't you support a balanced budget? Hardly deceptive. Guess you don't understand math.

Sal

Sal

Designed for the consumption of low info voters who can only digest sound bytes, otherwise known as Karl Rove.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yep sally doesn't understand math either

2seaoat

Sal could you please remove your picture of Hillary.   It makes my stomach churn because I know her raw ambition and tendency to lie and take any position that keeps her in control,(I used to really...really.....really dislike this women), but fortunately my brain has taken over and I realize she is probably the best option for America, but I really do not want to see that picture......I give up.....you win.......that is the most offensive picture which actually gets an emotional reaction from me......please....pretty please.....no Hillary photos.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Balancing the budget now has become an impossibility.
Far too much of the economy is now tied to government spending of borrowed money. If you eliminated that spending, the economy would spiral into a deep deep recession.

Miller's own district is a prime example of that. And if Miller can be a Congressman for fourteen years and not know that, then either he's the dumbest son of a bitch on Earth or he's lying. I have no idea which.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I could support a balanced budget, but it would require a 360 degree haircut, with a bunch of the pain being shared by the military budget and programs that Peedawg favors.

PeeDawg would never cotton to anything like that; he lives under the illusion that the Pentagon's budget has already been "cut to the bone." A true fiscal conservative realizes that all of the government is large and that portions of all of it would require a shave in order to balance the budget.

Jeff Miller would not balance the budget either if it meant even the smallest cutbacks at NAS Pensacola, NAS Whiting, or at the Eglin/Hurlburt complex--You can put that in the bank!

Miller is blowing smoke with his goofy survey. I wish a sharp man or woman--preferably a Millennial in their early to mid 30s--would run against him so his seat would not be so uncompetitive.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

There is a difference in balancing the budget and reducing the debt.

Balancing the budget is an annual thing - it shouldn't be too hard to do: if our revenue total is $2T, try not to spend more than that.  

Tackling the debt is a monumental task. But, with a balanced budget at least we won't be adding to the debt.  

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Sal could you please remove your picture of Hillary.   It makes my stomach churn because I know her raw ambition and tendency to lie and take any position that keeps her in control,(I used to really...really.....really dislike this women), but fortunately my brain has taken over and I realize she is probably the best option for America, but I really do not want to see that picture......I give up.....you win.......that is the most offensive picture which actually gets an emotional reaction from me......please....pretty please.....no Hillary photos.

Best option for America? GTFO of here.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I could support a balanced budget, but it would require a 360 degree haircut, with a bunch of the pain being shared by the military budget and programs that Peedawg favors.

PeeDawg would never cotton to anything like that; he lives under the illusion that the Pentagon's budget has already been "cut to the bone." A true fiscal conservative realizes that all of the government is large and that portions of all of it would require a shave in order to balance the budget.

Jeff Miller would not balance the budget either if it meant even the smallest cutbacks at NAS Pensacola, NAS Whiting, or at the Eglin/Hurlburt complex--You can put that in the bank!

Miller is blowing smoke with his goofy survey. I wish a sharp man or woman--preferably a Millennial in their early to mid 30s--would run against him so his seat would not be so uncompetitive.

The cuts have been to the bone. Name another program that got 1 TRILLION removed from it's budget over a ten year period aside from the military. You can't cut the military and continue to ask it to continue ops as it does. Even the Dems have the military operating balls to the wall with no end in sight. You and the Dems don't want to cut anything. You want to spend the same, but cut the military for pork barrel projects. That isn't cutting the budget moron. That is shifting the money elsewhere and continuing to run deficits each year.

You don't care that the tanker fleet of the AF is old enough that the grandkids of the original pilots who flew KC-10s and KC-135s are now in those same airframes or that the great grandkids are in the seats of B-52s with those same airframes nearly 70 years old. You'd rather fund a POS F-35 than keep the A-10 which is actually combat proven and still kicking ass in the AOR as we type messages here on the forum. You are clueless.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:The cuts have been to the bone.

Wrong. You never served during the Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter years (when you were in middle school/early HS). The military budgets were razor thin during that period. The cuts we bore during that period were deeper than anything you have ever experienced. We lived with it and provided adequate defense for the nation.  

You are a spoiled child of the Reagan/post Reagan era. Fat budgets, extra everything, because that is all you are accustomed to.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Designed for the consumption of low info voters who can only digest sound bytes, otherwise known as Karl Rove.

As you know, and has been pointed out to you by staunch Democrats, they are the low information voter, also called stupid.

That was by the architect of ObamaCare, Jonathan Gruber. He did that a number of times and it was confirmed by Nancy Pelosi when she told us and Democrats swallowed, that we needed to pass ObamaCare so we could learn what was in it.

Remember that?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Balancing the budget now has become an impossibility.  
Far too much of the economy is now tied to government spending of borrowed money.  If you eliminated that spending,  the economy would spiral into a deep deep recession.  

Miller's own district is a prime example of that.  And if Miller can be a Congressman for fourteen years and not know that,  then either he's the dumbest son of a bitch on Earth or he's lying.  I have no idea which.

Not an impossibility at all. When interest rates go back up, who is going to pay the interest on that ever increasing debt and unfunded liabilities of Social Security, Medicare and Medicare part "D"?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:The cuts have been to the bone.

\Wrong. You never served during the Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter years (when you were in middle school/early HS). The military budgets were razor thin during that period. The cuts we bore during that period were deeper than anything you have ever experienced. We lived with it and provided adequate defense for the nation.  

You are a spoiled child of the Reagan/post Reagan era. Fat budgets, extra everything, because that is all you are accustomed to.

Gerald Ford was president for only a couple of years. Jimmy Carter and his displayed weakness, much like semi-retired President Obama allowed Iran to thumb their nose at us while they held 52 American hostages for 444 days.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Designed for the consumption of low info voters who can only digest sound bytes, otherwise known as Karl Rove.

As you know, and has been pointed out to you by staunch Democrats, they are the low information voter, also called stupid.

That was by the architect of ObamaCare, Jonathan Gruber.  He did that a number of times and it was confirmed by Nancy Pelosi when she told us and Democrats swallowed, that we needed to pass ObamaCare so we could learn what was in it.

Remember that?

No, because you're lying...just as you usually lie. I don't think you care what the truth is...whatever pads your wallet is good enough...like the nickel per word you get to post your claptrap here. Sad. Pathetic. Loser.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote: either he's the dumbest son of a bitch on Earth or he's lying.  I have no idea which.

But I should add that I wouldn't be surprised if it was either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum