Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SIX Suicide Car Bombers strike Ramadi where the battle for the city continue at this moment.

+5
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm not sure how this thread became about "death panels", but someone has cherry-picked an article about allocation of resources...for instance, in the case of organ transplants. Hospitals have always had to deal with end of life issues. It goes with the territory. That's why patients are asked to write a Living Will when they're admitted. Patients who don't want to be on life support can so state and the hospital protocol is DNR (do not resuscitate). Try again.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:IF there were no Death Panels, why were they removed from Obamacare when Gov. Palin focused the spot light on them?  

Because they weren't.

Markle wrote:IF Obamacare is not a job killer, why is ours the slowest recovery since WW II?  We have 6 MILLION PEOPLE working part time who NEED full time jobs.  The average household income has DROPPED since President Obama took office.  IF Obamacare is not a job killer, why has the rate of workers dropped to the lowest point in nearly 40 years?

Because 11,000,000 jobs have been added to the economy since the passage of the ACA.  

Regarding the labor force participation rate, feel free to go discuss that here, Forrest.   I've tried to get you to discuss that repeatedly.  All you do is run away.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t18131-markle-and-the-labor-force-participation-rate

Markle wrote:As for inflation, it will begin when the Fed. quits printing worthless money.  

What on earth are you talking about?  You clearly do not understand how inflation works.  This sentence that I have quoted proves it. How on earth would inflationary pressure be created by the Fed stopping printing money?

Markle wrote:You forgot Iraq.  As you know, Ramadi was captured today.  We told you that too. 

You're right.  I did forget Iraq.  "We will be greeted as saviors!"  "This will be wrapped up in a few months and won't cost that much!"

Yeah, republicans [Republicans] have been wrong on just about everything that they forecast.

This is 2015.  

Well I guess my work here is done!

Not at all surprised. You've made a fool of yourself enough for one day.

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum