Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Denver with a Quality NFL QB looks pretty good tonight

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am happy for Peyton. It seems like a good fit. He got his 400th touchdown tonight, and I am very happy for him.

boards of FL

boards of FL

My Falcons are taking the NFC this year. Quote me on this.

boards of FL wrote:My Falcons are taking the NFC this year. Quote me on this.

I'll echo your quote on that. They are certainly looking good. Most definitely the NFC South if not the NFC Championship.

Sal

Sal

I'll take San Fran from the NFC.

How 'bout RG3? That kid is gonna be some kinda fun to watch. Too bad he plays for the Skins.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Agreed on RG3. I watched that entire game and didn't expect Washington would be able to run the score up like that. Their D was impressive as well.

San Fran was impressive as well, though I like what I saw from Atlanta's new offensive coordinator and feel Atlanta will give them a run for their money in the playoffs.

2seaoat

Giants, 49s, falcons, Green Bay, and the Bears are going to be the teams to watch in the NFC. I will know Thursday the answer. If Green Bay thumps the bears, the 49s are going to be the team to watch. If the Bears thump Green Bay, the Bears are going to be the team watch.

I was totally impressed with Andrew Luck Sunday. I think he will make a difference yet this year. I saw some passes he made which have me still shaking my head. He is as good as they said. However, Jay Cutler has an improved line, and four improved receivers with a solid running back. The Bears defense is suspect, but we will see if age will finally bring them down. I see parity this year, and no clear favorite, but if Green Bay loses to the Bears.....they will be the team to watch.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Michael Bush is an excellent RB for the Bears as well. I'm amazed he didn't get a starting job anywhere.

i'll take the lions. good luck matching up with their wideouts... stafford has a full healthy season under his belt and is a winner... and the d is much better. they will be a playoff contender if they stay healthy.

2seaoat

I saw a little bit of the Chicago/Green Bay game, and I did not think either team looked that good. Green Bay wins and it now appears that SF may be as good as people have been saying. It looks like a parity season in my opinion, but I am not counting the bears out, but the linebackers who were once spectacular look old to me.......14 years for Brian.....that is a long career in the NFL.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I saw a little bit of the Chicago/Green Bay game, and I did not think either team looked that good. Green Bay wins and it now appears that SF may be as good as people have been saying. It looks like a parity season in my opinion, but I am not counting the bears out, but the linebackers who were once spectacular look old to me.......14 years for Brian.....that is a long career in the NFL.

Cutler sucks. Green Bay is a good team. San Fran is just that much better ... for now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum