Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I apologize to seaoat and to the rest of the forum members.

+4
2seaoat
othershoe1030
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I posted a reply to seaoat in a thread today which I'm not proud of. I've since deleted it.

From now on I'm going to try to do my part not to get drawn into the name calling and insults. Far too many of these threads end up with nothing but that.

Sal

Sal

Wuss ...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:Wuss ...

LOL, name calling, too funny!

2seaoat

I posted a reply to seaoat in a thread today which I'm not proud of. I've since deleted it.

I am just deeply hurt..........................................................because I did not get to read the reply........you should know by now I enjoy people venting at me and being angry.....it is real.....it is healthy.......all I am around now are people who are walking on egg shells trying to be nice to me all the time.......like I am already dead........I enjoy people teeing up on me, and as you all know I provoke that response.......hopefully with people understanding the absurdity of our street theater. I have always said.....Bob is one of the biggest reasons I have stuck this forum out, and because I provoke him does not mean that I do not respect him and always enjoy his humor.....but sometimes I think he loses sight that I am just messing with him....so please if I deserve a name other than Seaoat.....please call me it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll tell you what it was, seaoat. It's what we write when we really want to use written words to try to make people hurt and feel bad.
We see it all the time on social media.

I propose a new guideline. From now on we should only use words like that when we're face to face with the person. Like it used to be before this shit was invented.
This whole thing is far too impersonal for us to get that personal about it.

2seaoat

Bob,

At 10 years old my father died and I had responsibility for an impossible situation which street toughened me and made me who I am today. There is nothing I have ever said on this forum, that I would not say to someone's face, and yes I do mess with people and people mess with me. I remember when I belonged to a country club for 17 years and the stuffy environment always had people pretending to be something they were not, yet every member knew who I was because in the 19th hole it was ..........Seaoat you stupid SOB.......Seaoat you could be getting hanged and complain about not having a new rope........Seaoat....you dress like the Sinclair man...will you do my windows........I once had an older member in my foursome with a guest, and after a shotgun start and everybody coming over and giving me chit in their golf carts as we played......the guest looks over to the member and says.....Tom you have been a member at this club for 25 years, and they do not even know your name, and this son of bitch has every member of this club coming over and giving him chit.........You see Bob I have seen things and done things which make me care less what people think, because I do not have to impress anybody, and I am quite comfortable who I am both in my accomplishments and my failures which are many. I appreciate every day on this earth......that attitude did not start when I found out I had cancer, it started when I got off a school bus at 10 and found out my father was dead and I had the responsibilities of a man.

I am really tender and loving, and had my life circumstances been different, I may have been the butchmeup you all want me to be......However I have an Alabama redneck no nonsense response to many things where risk assessment is not my strong set, and using my brain is the last thing I want to do.......so NO......I will continue to mess with people, and if I am throwing the sand too hard in the sandbox, just remind me. The folks who are pretty tough remain.....those who were weak left, and I do not condemn them, this can be a tough place for the ill prepared.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:I posted a reply to seaoat in a thread today which I'm not proud of. I've since deleted it.

From now on I'm going to try to do my part not to get drawn into the name calling and insults. Far too many of these threads end up with nothing but that.

He's the grandpa troll of trolls here. He admits that he does so for effect.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:

He's the grandpa troll of trolls here. He admits that he does so for effect.

If he is or he isn't it doesn't matter about this.  It's what I say and write is the only thing I have control over.  

There are some great ideas and conversation on this forum. When it turns personal that's when I have to log out.

Apologies always show character.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

If he is or he isn't it doesn't matter about this.  It's what I say and write is the only thing I have control over.  

At your advanced age, isn't it a little late for maturity?

C'mon, Bob ...

... get back in the sandbox and throw some sand.

2seaoat

C'mon, Bob ...

I miss his posts and threads. I wonder how I piszed him off on this thread. I used to regularly light his fuse. I think in the end he knew I loved him and was only messing with him.......but boy he would get angry at me.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:.but boy he would get angry at me.

And he's not the only one! Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:.but boy he would get angry at me.

And he's not the only one!   Laughing

Hard not to like a guy who was into rasslin' and obscure b movies. He liked to rattle some people himself. You can find it in the back pages. LOL.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:C'mon, Bob ...

I miss his posts and threads.  I wonder how I piszed him off on this thread.  I used to regularly light his fuse.  I think in the end he knew I loved him and was only messing with him.......but boy he would get angry at me.

I too miss Bob . . . . loved his sense of humor and his intellect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum