Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN up armored hummers transported across US to various locations? Why?

+4
Sal
Floridatexan
2seaoat
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let me try to put it another way for you, seaoat.

All three of us you call "butchmeups", Senator Graham, pacedog and me, hate the wasps we see in a big wasp nest. That part is true.

Graham's and pacedog's solution to coping with these wasps is to take a big stick and repeatedly poke it into the wasp nest.

My solution, however, is to not do that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Karl,  neither you or floridatexan will ever accept that you think alike in any way.
But when it comes to gullibility,  you two are like two peas in a pod.  lol

Stuff it, Bob.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

UN: Humvees seen on I-25 American-produced, likely for Mali peacekeeping mission

Updated: 05/07/2015 9:19 PM | Created: 05/07/2015 9:16 PM
By: KOB.com Web Staff

A KOB viewer messaged us on Facebook Thursday wondering about a picture they saw of two United Nations armored Humvees being driven down I-25 in Albuquerque on the back of a flatbed truck.
We reached out to the UN, who said that while they could not independently verify the photo, the vehicles were "most likely" vehicles produced by an American manufacturer "directly for several countries contributing troops and police to the UN peacekeeping mission in Mali."
The spokesperson also said the vehicles "are not the property of the UN or produced under a specific UN contract."
He said countries who deploy troops contribute their own equipment, including armored vehicles.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3790142.shtml#.VU90PPlViko

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Bob Today at 11:46 am

All three of us you call "butchmeups", Senator Graham, pacedog and me, hate the wasps we see in a big wasp nest. That part is true.

Graham's and pacedog's solution to coping with these wasps is to take a big stick and repeatedly poke it into the wasp nest.

by Bob Today at 11:46 am

---
Poke it? Hardly. Firebomb it would be more accurate.

2seaoat

growl......I be one bad asz wasp killer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:

Actually I would resort to that too but only under one scenario.

In fact,  IF that one scenario ever came to pass,  and I was the commander-in-chief,  my response would make yours look like you were Caspar Milqetoast throwing water balloons.  And it would make "butchmeup" Graham look like a goddamn mother theresa.

I've posted this a dozen times over the last 6 years.  But since seaoat obviously never read it,  I'm now gonna waste the time I should be spending on mowing the weeds to write it again for him.

If I was the President of the United States,  this would be my Middle East foreign policy...

I would travel to the studios of Al Jazeera in Qatar and I would address all the peoples of the Middle East.

I would be very clear about my new Middle East foreign policy.  That it is comprised of three elements and none of them are negotiable.

1.  I'm getting my country completely off the Middle East oil teat and accomplish that goddamn quickly no matter what I have to do to make it happen.

2.  Once that is accomplished,  I will immediately withdraw all U.S. military presence in that entire region.  And the suni and the shia will then be free to commit whatever atrocities on each other they wish to.  And my country will sever all relations with your part of the world.  I will even try to discourage Americans from ever even visiting the fucking place again.  

3.  BUT,  and last but definitely not least,  once I have pulled my country out of that god-forsaken place,  I will then have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
From then on,  if any American is harmed by any "terrorist" from that part of the world,  your region will suffer dire consequences.  I will pinpoint wherever that terrorist is coming from,  and I will then turn everything within 50 miles of that location into a burned out cinder.  Period.
There will be no consideration given to "collateral damage".  In fact I will then intentionally try to exact as much collateral damage as possible.  Same as you assholes did at the World Trade Center.  I will adopt those same rules of engagement.

In other words,  once I stop poking the wasps nest,  I will then have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy against any wasp which stings me.  And if that happens,  I will literally vaporize that wasp nest and every wasp inside it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum