Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another "common crime" done by "common criminals" in Texas. Don't be scaredy cats cause workplace violence happens every day.

+4
Markle
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am waiting for KarlRove or semi-demented poster Markle to blame this incident on Barrack Hussein Obama.

Has our semi-retired President NOT supported Islam?

Yes, and because he's a political star in a country that pretends to be religious to the extreme, he's also supported Israel, and Christianity.

Nobody's perfect ...  LOL

When?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am waiting for KarlRove or semi-demented poster Markle to blame this incident on Barrack Hussein Obama.

Has our semi-retired President NOT supported Islam?

Yes, and because he's a political star in a country that pretends to be religious to the extreme, he's also supported Israel, and Christianity.

Nobody's perfect ...  LOL

When?

From before he ran for the senate till the present date. His conflict with Bibi hasn't affected his commitment to aiding and protecting the State of Israel, and he declares himself a Christian ... same as you, I think. But I could be wrong on that. Are you a Christian Semi-sane Markle, or is this another of your many disguises?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Any candidate for president is required to claim that he's a Christian. If he claims to be anything other than a Christian, he's not electable.
For that reason, we never know for certain if they're sincere about it.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by SheWrites on 5/4/2015, 7:08 pm
Markle wrote:

SheWrites wrote:

Seems like bait and shoot to me. So called American Freedom something or other sets up a "free speech" exhibition. Do they not think someone is going to be offended and shoot? Sure they did. So they can shoot back.

Absolutely NOTHING to do with free speech. Just bullies setting up bullies.

I'm tired of milk duds...pass the sugar babies.

So in your opinion, it is the fault of the group for exercising free speech?

Wow....

Whip out your copy of the U.S. Constitution and give it another read.

I can exercise free speech and call you a jack ass but I err on the side of that not being polite so I will not call you one. There is discernment in free speech. Don't you think?

Do I blame the ones hosting and propagating hate through sarcasm/comedy/cartoons for the two men firing on the security guards? NO

Could the incident have been avoided? Yes with no treads upon freedoms given in the Constitution.
-----
Freedom of speech for anyone doesn't include a right for someone to be offended. It absolutely tears me up inside that we have a segment of society that puts a flag
On the ground now and thinks it's ok to stomp and dance on it. I don't go around assaulting those people for their right to protest. Never one time has anyone locked and loaded on someone doing that. However, a dirka dirka can get angry about a drawing and people like She Writes is all about saying how offensive it is. Sorry,
There is no right to be offended in the Comstitution or the guarantee you won't be.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by SheWrites on 5/4/2015, 8:01 pm
Bob wrote:

Take notice. When Markle and the ACLU are on the same side then probably only nutters would take the other side.
And when Markle and me are on the same side, then only extreme nutters would take the other side.

Me and Markle and the ACLU believe in freedom of speech and any motive whatsoever for expressing it in any way, shape or fashion.

The rest of you are the extremists who would take that fucking right away from us if you believe it's the politically correct thing to do. You scare me more than Markle does.

Who said anything about political correctness? I said one can have freedom to do and say just about anything but can we make a call of discernment on what is the better thing to do?? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?

I think the display of "art" or display of this "freedom of speech" with these "cartoons" is inflammatory and LACKS DISCERNMENT.

But they are free to do as they please and I suppose they are free to get beheaded and shot by Islamists, too.

Yay, Freedom! Distorted as this all may be..........

Forget the milk duds and sugar babies...pass me the vino.
------
It's offensive the hate thrown towards all things Christian on this website and elsewhere in America. How many Christians are starting a jihad over it? None. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum