Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

American exceptualism is a fraud.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

You, and the other Progressives, have been shown the FACTS many times over.  They do not play into your agenda, who you continue to post garbage.  

Tell us what are the criteria used to evaluate countries, who provides that information?  

What is the date of that "study" and why was it stopped?
You've made the same arguments several times and have been shot down in shame each time.  too bad you haven't the backbone to admit failure.

And you never have the internal fortitude to post what you have been taught.  Not surprised.  Again, so you don't have to search.

Tell us what are the criteria used to evaluate countries, who provides that information?  Oh, and how many of those criteria apply to health care?

What is the date of that "study" and why was it stopped?

Come on Wordslinger, no guts, no glory!

On healthcare rankings, I trust the following article in the New England Journal of Medicine.  I do not trust any of the jaundiced politically driven comments you love to present as evidence.  http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp0910064

On incarceration rates, I and all the readers of this forum have noticed you failed to comment or dispute the fact that we are the world's leader in filling our prisons with citizens.

You have also chosen not to dispute the fact that life expectancy in the US doesn't measure up to a number of European countries -- all of which have free healthcare.

Besides hating the poor, and both Black Americans and Latinos, the facts are you are an inveterate liar.  Thanks for helping the progressive cause!  LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum