Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You just cannot make these things up! Attorney General Eric Holder issues STERN MEMO! Really?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

You just cannot make these things up! Attorney General Eric Holder issues STERN MEMO! Really?

Holder warns DOJ employees against soliciting prostitutes

Attorney General Eric Holder sent a memo to employees of the Department of Justice Friday, reminding them that soliciting prostitutes is against agency rules and that violation of those rules could lead to suspension or termination.

“The solicitation of prostitution threatens the core mission of the Department, not simply because it invites extortion, blackmail, and leaks of sensitive or classified information, but also because it undermines the Department's efforts to eradicate the scourge of human trafficking,” the memo said.

The memo was sent weeks after a Justice Department watchdog report alleged several Drug Enforcement Administration agents attended "sex parties" with prostitutes in an unnamed “host country” paid for by local drug cartels.

The alleged parties took place over a period of several years. According to the report by the Justice Department inspector general, the parties were even held in agents' U.S. government-leased quarters.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/04/11/holder-warns-doj-employees-against-soliciting-prostitutes/

WORSE, THEY CANNOT BE PUNISHED AND THE PARTIES ARE PAID FOR BY THE DRUG CARTELS.

Drug Enforcement Administrator Michele Leonhart testified that she could NOT FIRE those taking part in the Drug Cartel sex parties. They received a one day to one week suspension.

2seaoat

By golly if I ever heard of a none issue......this is tops.....confirm the new AG and say adios to the worse AG since John Mitchell.

Sal

Sal

He's still Attorney General??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:By golly if I ever heard of a none issue......this is tops.....confirm the new AG and say adios to the worse AG since John Mitchell.

Non-issue? These agents leave themselves and our country open to bribery and extortion.

As important as these violations is the fact that we have a system, due to unions, where no matter how egregious the offense, no one can be fired.

Little wonder the government can do few things well other than writing checks.

2seaoat

As important as these violations is the fact that we have a system, due to unions, where no matter how egregious the offense, no one can be fired.

Mr. Markle........please learn before you expose incredible ignorance. The rules are not UNION rules, but part of the Civil Service Regulations which are passed into law to protect all employees with due process. Second, they most certainly can be terminated. If you are going to repeat ignorance, please do a little research. The termination will take time, but it will happen if the case against an agent is strong.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:As important as these violations is the fact that we have a system, due to unions, where no matter how egregious the offense, no one can be fired.

Mr. Markle........please learn before you expose incredible ignorance.  The rules are not UNION rules, but part of the Civil Service Regulations which are passed into law to protect all employees with due process.  Second, they most certainly can be terminated.   If you are going to repeat ignorance, please do a little research.  The termination will take time, but it will happen if the case against an agent is strong.

The Civil Service Association is a UNION.

2seaoat

You are really getting kind of knucleheaded.......yes there is a union which represents state and local government which is called the Civil Service Employees Association, and yes it is a Union, but it does not represent DEA agents......nada, and please show me a link which says the same.

The United States Civil Service Commission was created by the Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, which was passed into law on January 16, 1883. The commission was created to administer the civil service of the United States federal government. The law required federal government employees to be selected through competitive exams and basis of merit;[20] it also prevented elected officials and political appointees from firing civil servants, removing civil servants from the influences of political patronage and partisan behavior.[20][21] However, the law did not apply to state and municipal governments.

The rules of the Civil Service Commission has procedures for terminating employees. I will wait patiently for you to show me a link which suggests that DEA agents are unionized. They are not. I am signaling the Bull pen.......your going to the minors.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You are really getting kind of knucleheaded.......yes there is a union which represents state and local government which is called the Civil Service Employees Association, and yes it is a Union, but it does not represent DEA agents......nada, and please show me a link which says the same.

The United States Civil Service Commission was created by the Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, which was passed into law on January 16, 1883. The commission was created to administer the civil service of the United States federal government. The law required federal government employees to be selected through competitive exams and basis of merit;[20] it also prevented elected officials and political appointees from firing civil servants, removing civil servants from the influences of political patronage and partisan behavior.[20][21] However, the law did not apply to state and municipal governments.

The rules of the Civil Service Commission has procedures for terminating employees.  I will wait patiently for you to show me a link which suggests that DEA agents are unionized.  They are not.   I am signaling the Bull pen.......your going to the minors.

Civil Service is a Union. Thank you.

How many legs does a dog have if your call the tail a leg?

2seaoat

No, the Civil Service Code is law. It is passed by the very dumb chits like gomer and butchmeup who are supposed to be lawyers, and should know they can change the civil service code and dismissal procedures. The law is not a union. I hope you are pulling my leg here, or do you really think when a postal employee is hired under the Civil service code, that replaces his representation by the postal union.....you are joking....right?

Also, please show me where DEA agents are unionized. This should be good. I know agents.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The prostitute fiasco is one more great reason to shitcan the entire War on Drugs program!  Get the money out of illegal drugs and the war is over.

No more free pussy for DEA Agents ...

Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum